Tree of Savior Forum

Unable to re-enter Dungeon/Challenge mode/ Earth Tower

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : GMT +8.00

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: FishPrawnCrab

Character Name: Prawn

Bug Description : If we are disconnected out of the Earth tower run or the challenge mode when our entry limits specify 2/2 or 1/1. We are unable to re-enter the dungeon/instance/earth tower even though our party is still in there doing their thing.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Enter challenge mode/earth tower
  2. get disconnected or desync
  3. try to re-enter the said dungeon/earth tower
  4. you get the message " you have reach the limit of entry for today"

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :
1 Like

idk about ET but, challenge mode re-entry isn’t applied yet in iToS.

Is that so, I didn’t know challenge mode re-enter isn’t possible at this point. Will it be available in later patches or is re-entry on challenge mode is just not a thing? And as for ET basically everyone I’ve partied with and all my guild member is having the same problem right now after the rank 9 patch.

Some guldies on my server reported the same issue, if you happen to disconnect at some point, you waste your run and you can’t re-enter ET even if your party is still inside and the floor hasn’t failed yet… I will add this thread to the bug/report collection.

I just hope they fix this problem on the maintenance tomorrow, this problem have been causing a lot of stress to the new player that’s came to the game recently. But the patch note did not mention this problem all I can do is just hope it’ll get fix along with the squire camp going invisible bug.

Yes, challenge mode re-entry should be available later on as it was in korean patch .notes

That’s good to know. And I’m seeing more post about this problem on the forum, let’s hope IMC will see these posts and respond to the problem faster.

Also happened to me a few hours ago in Uphill Mission.

If you run solmiki or ET the 2nd time and get disconnected, you wont be able to go back in. Submitted multiple tickets and hasn’t been fixed yet. Typical IMC

A GM has answer on another post regarding this issue, all we can do now is hope IMC will fix this problem on the next maintenance. In we meantime we just have to bear with this unreasonable bug until they get it fix.

Just posting a picture of the bug that I’m mentioning just in case some-one doesn’t understands what is happening.

And no fix for this problem also on 26th’s maintenance.

theres Fish, Kanna, Leise and Yun! :tired:

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy
Some help here, guys. We are losting runs at E.T.

You know actually it’s ok if they take their time to fix this issue, if only their game will not disconnect or desync us so often. It’s actually a series of their unfix problems that leads to the frustration of players and people leaving the game, it goes to show how efficient they are at fixing problems.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.