Tree of Savior Forum

Umbical Cord! How does it work?

If one person wanders off are they the only one who loses the buff, or is the link broken for everyone?

Hm, it should only break for them if I recall correctly. Itā€™s been a long while, so Iā€™m not 100% sure anymore.

The link will break only for the one who wanders too far. The rest of the team will still be affected by link.

But letā€™s say that one guy had 500 dex while everyone else had 100

Everyone will lose the 500 dex?

Its still limiting

I donā€™t understand your sentence.

If 1 guy has 500 DEX, then of course the others (the whole team) will also have 500 DEX until the duration wears off.

I mean,when the 500 dex guy leaves the range,everyone will be back to their original DEX. <-context from your own post -,-

Things can get bad when the guy with full CON leaves skill range then.

Yes, things will be a mess if there is someone who wanders too far from the skill range, or get disconnected, or crash.

Thatā€™s why it is pretty OP skill which requires perfect coordination to shine. And thatā€™s why they removed Centurion. Itā€™d be unbeatable together. While otherwise CC can still crush this party if they donā€™t oneshot you before)

Knockdown/knockback can easily beat that.

Only if they come close enough. Also if positioned well, I donā€™t think that knockdown would be enough to break the link, something like chain CC is needed.

But yeah, it is totally beatable. Still, in PvE itā€™s super good, since you can read monsters actions and avoid being separated, while your damage would be skyrocketing.