Tree of Savior Forum

Trying to choose a path to go

I’ve completed all my equipments except lolopanther top, i will share my path and build, hopefully the video helps, the video included the entire stats distribution and skill attributes and distribution and equipments and what cards to use (i have 2 sets of cards). Questions can ask me via pm here (but will take awhile to respond as i login to forum probably once a week, u can pm me in game if ur in Varena server, char name: aKi-

1 Like

man, thnx to show up your set, stats and skill distribution it’s so helpeful to me, why i didn’t take WarCry and Frenzy in Barb? And how hard is to drop those itens?

Hello akisera, i know you always show up at swordsman forum with your STR Doppel Char before. And with the video you show up, your Doppel Stats now reset to high dex build (or hybrid build).

I like to ask your some opinion and experience between your STR (before) and high Dex (now) Doppel.

1. Did your high dex doppel is better then str doppel before?? (DPS, damage output, survive)

2. With 186 Str you lost alot bonus atk from DOV, and you crit is 500++, did you feel worth it??

3. With Ellaganos 10star x7, it add 70 dex. And Glass Mole Card 10star x7, it add 70% Physical Attack. Why make you choose Ellaganos but not Glass Mole Card.did you feel worth it??

4. Did you have Highlander3>Barb1>Doppel2 Char?? If do, Highlander3>Barb1>Doppel2 and high1>barb3>Doppel2 which one you will prefer. I know most player is high1>barb3>Doppel2 build, but i dont think barb3 will benefit more at late game future.

5. Did you play other class??? Did you think as a melee most of time is very helpless vs other class??

Sorry for my bad english XP, hope can got some help with you experience. Thank you

1. I lost a a couple things mainly
  • my HP dropped 10k~ish
  • my DPS dropped quite alot
  • my max attack from 4k dropped down to 2.7k at max
  • my crit attack from 937 dropped down to 450
  • my block penetration is crap now and most shield user can block me in TBBL
  1. I hope I can roll more STR in, but in the same time I want to hit crit rate cap (lmao), i went with latter believing I will get a higher atk weapon in the future.

2. Because my dmg is so low now I can’t gain much from Glass Mole…need more STR and phy attack

3. Pouncing and Cleave max lvl is the reason i go Barb, Pouncing gives PvP and GvG an additional moving skills with KD, while cleave will always remain as dmg multiplier so gonna max its dps. And at late game both class skills aint gonna give u much since their skills are rank 2 and rank 3 afaik.

4. Helpless as in pve or pvp? I dont think its inferior, unless ur comparing to vs Psychokino in TBL, but overall i actually felt i have alot of advantage, e.g. my skills cannot be flipped by Thauma or counter spell and so on.

1 Like

do you prefer go for full DEX ou STR? my purpose are PvE only, and later on i’m planing to end game content. what path i should take? I was planing to go High2 Barb2

this is an old KR meta where vertical slash was very bad (right now it’s good), so most people stop at HL2 to get CrossCut-Skyliner + get barb buffs and seism stun, now you should probably take HL1>barb3 or HL3>Barb1

Frenzy and warcry are worth ? or you assume that High3>barb was more beneficial losing frenzy and warcry ?

To me Warcry is worth, frenzy is situational and usually for long fights.

If you have people playing with you specially cryos, you can just use their icewall for your warcry.

high3>barb1 is mostly for bosses + party oriented debuffer
Barb3>high1 has some pvp potential and mobbing, can also use pouncing to deal 33 slashes on bosses.

Ohh i see, Thanks for your reply.

Seen Now high STR still better than high Dex, but what i think is, future TOS will have more lv, rank and high lv weapon, phy attack can easy up to 2k ++, maybe Dex build will have more dps than STR Build. Correct my if im wrong.

And im dont pvp much and pouncing have long CD, But maybe Skull Swing will help more on late game when come to rank 10, Vertical Slash will got more bust damage on WB with many debuff, and with future weapon we will have high phy attack, what i think maybe highlander C3 is more useful then Barb C3 when come to late game. Correct my if im wrong.

Both Pve and PvP is advantage for you? For me Pve if without healer my doppel always easy drop to low HP, not like Wizard and Archer, they dont really need to take risk, most of time i will stay at behind wait good time too dps. it make me feel Helpless. At PvP enemy without Wizard and Cleric i do fine, i just feel helpless with wizard class range CC skill.

hey akisera, are you plan to make video for doppel c3?

both high c3 and barb c3 has its pros and cons, i went barb c3 because its rank 3 classes while high is rank 2 classes, and pouncing is OP.

yes, look forward to it i guess

Pouncing is OP?? Pouncing VS rush which one is better?? If pouncing is better than rush maybe i should make a barb c3 char so i can know how good is it.