Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior's Server Location

Well all these locations are coming from users and are not official. I’m waiting for some official response before deciding which server

Yes those informations are not confirmed yet, just wait for IMC’s annoucement

All the servers are in the US. Gabija (ec2-52-21-141-72.compute-1.amazonaws.com) is not in Paris.

DONT crush the HOPE XD!

Maybe on the release they will make one in Europe, would definitely be nice. Even tho i played ffxiv for a year and half on American servers without problems having a low ping is always nice :wink:

Yeah, in the last CBT i got 200-300 for sure but my gameplay very smooth, the only thing i want to know right now is can we switch between server without create new charracter

Probably not. And i hope these servers are really different, one in X country, another in Y the last one in Z.

LOL, in that case u should hope they make a local server with a local publisher for you.
Why do u even play a game with global server if u want that happen.
Or you just miss my point, i have no problem with difference locations of servers, but i want to switch between server freely then i can hang out with other friend with no problem, server is not a thing to consider anymore

I got 120 ms ping or so.
But still having under 100 ms ping is best ^^.

No local server for Russia pls, no no no no no no no no no no no. But i do not like to play US server too, ~200 ping is sad, so i would enjoy playing in server located in any EU country… I wish Gabija is truly EU server :confused:

I really don’t want separate servers, i will lose many friends i just make on forum :’(

I got your point, but with different servers it 'll be a better experience for everyone, having a decent gameplay. If someone live in Russia, play in NY server it would be a “bad” experience for him, since his ping is gonna to be bad.
Switch between servers is kinda nonsense, since inside the game you have channels and this for when one place is full you be able to go to other with less people.

I know it is good play where your friends are, but most of the MMO make this for you be able to know other people and play with each others.
@edit: I rather play in NA/Internacional servers than my community server. Why? Meet new people and have fun each other. Also because my community is known for being “hu3” and this is annoying…
@edit ²: LOL, a person saying just what i said about live in Russia and play in NA servers. Ayy lmao.

No clue where he got the country names from but it’s wrong, the IP ranges are situated in the same region.

The game populates server info from here: http://d28848zpt823xm.cloudfront.net/toscdn/patch/serverlist.xml

I’m assuming the country names were assigned somewhere by mistake and removed (if they were there at all). With this beta test they’ll probably determine whether it’s necessary to keep all servers in US or move/add servers for other regions (which will definitely be the case if we’re to assume 200k or so people really did register for this beta and it wasn’t just a few selfish people hoarding keys).

I’m personally hoping they keep all of the servers in US because I have friends playing from different regions and it’d be easier to decide on a server if the option of a closer server was removed (kinda sounds selfish from me lol but I’m sure a lot of people have a few friends who are stubborn and will choose the server giving them less latency over the server the majority of your friends are on… and then if you don’t join the same server as them they’ll get upset over it \ o 3o / ).

I’m playing from the UK and in ICBT1 I was getting a ping of roughly 160ms and didn’t notice any delay in actions.

I know that, I said the same thing in another topic already have a good time, it was after that my penultimate post here because I had done the tests myself and compared with that of another person, so I found that he was wrong .

If it has to be all in the US so be it. But truth is i wouldn’t mind we having one or two servers in Europe, we do have a decent population playing MMO’s and surely we will have a good amount that would fill nicely a server.

IMC confirmed already guys, all server are located in US.
And they are separate servers.

I thing they never talked about a Megaserver or something like it, so this should come at no surprise. It bothers me more not having an European server. Plus they probably have server transfer services and such so if things should come to a point that the server starts to wind down we could always move to more popular ones.

All servers are located in Ashburn, USA.

well if the server’s are located in the US, means im screwed since i live in SEA. goodbye latency. thanks for the replies guys! :smiley: oops i meant :frowning:

I think all of them are in the US?