Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior became really difficult for me

On top of the lag, the monsters having high hp, me dowing low damage; I can’t even complete quests anymore without struggling…

I don’t understand what I am doing wrong, am I supposed to buy a level 220 crossbow and transcend it or something??? Help me :sob:

My gear

Fox Mask - Movement Speed 1

Red Devil Wings - HP 1172, AOE Attack Ratio 1

Maple Leaf - Physical Attack 110

Vienie Windlass 477-583 Physical Attack (I literally can’t find a better, higher level crossbow on the market…)

+5 Manamana 769-902 Physical Attack

Vubbe Fighter Gauntlets

Wind Runners

Agny Necklace

My stats

Appraiser Attributes

https://image.prntscr.com/image/196670ddc2b5468ba03a143b5d5025f0.png

Ranger Attributes

https://image.prntscr.com/image/8085e381bcac46d5b927a4b94504ca87.png

Schwarzer Reiter Attributes

Am I supposed to get Blessed Gems and transcend a level 170 crossbow that I won’t ever use again once I get a Practonium weapon??

can someone help me with quests

What gems do you have in your gear.
You should try and get at least 5-6 star yellow gems in gear for defense, blues in shoes for magic defense
Refining has become a lot cheaper so +5 gear with a +7 weapon or higher is quite easy to get.
You’re also missing pardoner buffs, blessing is really strong at the moment.
I wouldn’t worry about transcending until you find a class/build and gear that you want to use for end game.

SR has the option of pumping your Manamana, it gets some really sick bonus from +11 ownards.

A +21 manamana is roughly equivalent to a +12 Aspana for example.

but wont it easily fail and lose potential

Ofc it’s hard to get the actual thing, but keep in mind that’s a 170 weapon that’s stronger than a 315 one in this case(because of Mana’s bonus to refine).

If you weigh the price of an Aspana the mana may even end cheaper.

Sorry but I get a little triggered when someone using running shot without oblique shot or something to slow down the movement speed.

Yes please tell this guy who is questing in Grynas Hills about the glorious item Mana-mana and the 30m silver and 50x golden anvils he needs to bring it to +21 amazing levels so he can continue questing normally.

Nothing wrong with this patch. Everything normal here.

9 Likes

You are doing nothing wrong. The game became really unfriendly for players without decent gear (that was pretty obvious, since they changed the damage source from skills to weapons), some classes are buggy and deal very low damage (krivis :crying_cat_face:?) and we don’t even have the latest patch to properly test our builds.

If to be able to play a casual game you’d have to push your gear to +15 and above, good luck to the new players.

p.s.
Actual level 100 attribute is like the old level 50.

3 Likes

Dont try to rotate your skills, simply clean them all limaconing, you do way more damage than using rangers skills or concentrated fire.

Edit: also you have invested too much in con, i have 25k hp with 0 con, it’s due to the archer multiplier con is low, no worth it, better get hp through gear. Put some dex to get aspd and the rest in str. Eastern leather also give u decent defense and it’s super easy to get. Finally upgrade your manamana, the new values are way more cheaper than before.

why don’t you just try to transcend it once? you get full goddess gem back if you remove it from lvl 1 transcend, right? 20% weapon damage increase should do much more in current damage formula.

aside from that, I think the damage is still fine in that video to clear the mobs. the server lag is another story…

Get rid of windrunners and vubbe gloves, get high lvl armors.

Replace with at the least +pAtk ones.

Try shouting if anyone has a Light Kracked Shooter (usually garbage roll from 200dg I think). I once crafted my own Didel Kracked Shooter https://tos.neet.tv/items/182134 but I forgot where I got the recipe (probably from market). I think some people in your server also has failed (1-slot) appraisal attempts on a Pajoritas Crossbow https://tos.neet.tv/items/183304 so try to ask around for that as well and see if you can buy it cheap (the expensive ones are 2-slotted)

Pop some level 5 red gems into this bad boy. They should be pretty easy to acquire (do Uphill and specific gimmick quests for abrasives or farm easy to kill mobs like Hanaming for monster gems which gives decept gem exp). When I just need a few more exp to get a gem to a certain level, I go to Dina Bee and run around the spots (jump from channel to channel) where AFK farmers aren’t able to loot (bee stingers and furs) from their kills. Each would give 5xp I think.

Unless you’re stacking mDef via 3 x blue gems on a WR, I think it’s worth wearing a leather boots suited for your level than that extra +3 mspd.

For bracelets, grab 2 x glass bracelets for additional block pen since you not investing in DEX.

I have a +10 Aspana at Trans 6 and I can tell you that SR damage is abysmal. Playing with builds I’ve tried full dex, full str, 2/1 dex/str so far, and it all feels underwhelming. I have r100 retreat shot and with quicken over 823 critical rate. If I don’t pump a glass mole, I don’t hold a candle to any other class that was massively buffed.

For the reconrd 2 Sissel’s, Lolopanther Leather set. Regard Horn Xbow +9 3 green gems r7, Aspana +10 T6 with R7 Reds. Lolopanther medal. Amazing physattack/critical attack headgears.

I’d like to add that Caracole is a very nice nuke. But the long CD’s don’t at all justify the nerf. Limacon is a saving grace and the brute of the remaining skills hurt the class in its entirety.

My biggest complaint about ktest was always that they didn’t bother giving people high end gear to test things. Some classes either came out way too powerful or SR’s are just “way too balanced”. If the latter is true, then I’d just reroll Mergen and enjoy the jump in damage while the meta is fresh.

Archer tree seems to be a massive disappointment otherwise.

3 Likes

I have a +11 catacombs club on my bokor/pd (approx. same base damage as skull smasher), the only thing that saves it is… pd. Zombies do not deal enough damage, effigy is not spammable anymore to fill dead times, damballa is “okish”, but requires a lot of setup.
I had to remove krivis because zaibas is bugged and damage was ridiculously low, I swapped it with priest and the damage it adds with sacrament+blessing helps alot.

I can solo 315HG, not really “unsatisfied”, but I understand that some builds are really messed up.

1 Like

blessing seem overpower like now (it doesn’t mean that op in END game content)

with non-gear priest3 blessing with full spr help me a lots in dun.

you can try it before event done.

1 Like

I think your problem is just a lack of gems. Put two level 5 gems in there, replace the wind runners and the vubbe gloves with 220ish gear (the gear from the 220 hunting ground for example), and cut about 50 CON.

Then you’re good to go. My Doppelsöldner isn’t anywhere near as well geared as you are, lacks attributes, but has gems, those help a TON.

Btw, +6 is the first BIG bonus on armor and weapons now, next is +11. Get at least +6 on your manamana. Also, just as others have said, use appropriate gear now.

You can use leather, but you want it to +6 (for eagle star that’s +50 defense a piece) ideally if it is good, if not, use some plate.

For weapon, you are going to have to farm unfortunately, or wait for item or recipe on the market.

Edit: gems. Level 4 gems are a joke to make, but each pair of yellows essentially doubles the base def of armor.

That is indeed pretty laggy. I don’t really play archers so I can’t really tell how effective you skill allocation is; however I suggest you just buy a couple of barrier scrolls of the market and complete the quest while their radius is large (their radius may shrink like in kToS).

Any input or feedback on how your characters have been affected by the recent patch would be appreciated here:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.