Tree of Savior Forum

Trash build: semiDPS/support Pal

What about this build?

What about stats? 100 str/con/int 50spr/dex, or no dex, no str, much int, much spr?
And what about skill points on priest and pal?
Totally noob in ToS.
PvM, not PvP.

DPS wise, what are you aiming?

Magic or brute strength?

This is not trash at all
My friend once took this build and made it until the bitter end
Smite of paladin is good, so as its utility and stuff but since I didn’t play his class directly, you may want to ask me specific questions in order for me to quell your thoughts

1 Like

Both. Oh, really, I don’t know. =( Smite and Conviction looking very tasty. What about magical attack?

what about levelcap?

No specific question. I imagine about how it works. Just afraid of silly mistakes, poor know the mechanics of the game. Thx.

Then decide what dps role you want or what you want to be in the near future where you decide your party’s pathetic life.

Seriously, decide.

I want to be able to support party, but leveling and fun solo sometimes.

Ahhh I see, generally Paladin shines because of their smite’s holy property and the conviction attack that gives a debuff. Conviction further shines with a pardoner that has discerning evil + any wizard class that have elemental attacks (fire, ice, etc.) or simply someone with the 2H Spear Elements because that crazy weapon has it all :open_mouth:

Barrier is pretty neat too imo, fun for the family :thumbsup:

Very well.

From what I know, the only reason for going c3 pally is for the barrier spell. Sadly, I’m not that knowledgeable about paladins. I also heard that smite got hit hard with changes, such as reduce AOE and such.

As for your priest skill, invest 1 skill in monstrance for the dex boost. The rest of the skill goes anywhere you want. Seem good, for a build that would stay behind and order the other 4 dolts killing this and that.

So, what’s is your class for rank 7?

Hey! I suggest you go Cleric C2 for Heal 10 if you are not getting Mass Heal 10 at Priest C3. A good option for STR Paladin is Cleric C2 > Diev C1 > Paladin C3, Diev has a skill called Carve Attack which scales with STR :slight_smile:

You can also replace Diev C1 for Priest C1 if you want Ress 5, but I personally think it’s not worth it - later in the game the other buffs from Priest C1 will become almost irrelevant if they are lvl 5.

Edit: Btw, maybe you should give a look at this: Paladin Build Compendium and FAQ [Updated 29/04/2016]

I think about 7 rank… Maybe Plague Doctor, or Cleric, or Priest.

Having a res can shine in content like earth tower, where a single death requires someone to walk up all the floors again to where the team is at.

Otherwise it doesn’t offer to much.

Yeah, that’s true! In ET you can’t res using TP or anything like that. A well structured and organized party can survive well but sometimes it just happens haha it’s a risk one have to consider!

That’s why I consider this a more personal choice, for me it just feels like a big waste for a whole rank, but still… Resurrection is resurrection and it can be useful regardless, but for that price! :tropical_fish: