Tree of Savior Forum

ToSGame International Community

Lol this mans salty bout this forum

1 Like

4 Likes

I wonā€™t get over the decision of using this forum script, it is really shitty xD, no signatures, no post control, no bbcode, then it is just a reddit facebook thing.

Iā€™ve observing this forum more than 12 hours per day, and hereā€™s what I found :

• Someone made another google+ ID just to raise his amount of ā€œLikeā€
  • Someone can double,triple, even quadrupple post in his unpopular thread in order to bump it
    This is more like social media rather than a forum.

So were going to fight the powa? row row?

I was thinking the same. Although on the bright side we have real-time refreshing and instant reply & quote, but itā€™s nicer to see a layout where posts are ā€˜fixedā€™ in place, not buried. Afterall, this is a forum

Even editing a post will bump it.

But aside from all that, this is a forum, a place for a community to meet, and for developers to interact with us.

There is no competition or ruling here, likes are cool and all, but itā€™s not forcibly displayed and isnā€™t really something that effects the forum, and bumping up topics really only effects the latest news feed. If the topic isnā€™t really worth replying to, no amount of bumps will change things.

Currently there isnā€™t too much to discuss, so for the most part, the official forums is just now a central gathering point.

As information is released and the game is out, this will be the central forum for the game, like how all other games work, or like how KR ToS worked.

without down vote/dislike button it can go reddit route.

Yes, there is no competition of ruling, but some of us think differently. But those bump attempts really makes no sense. Itā€™ll make this place a mess, unorganized. There are also some who made a new discussion when thereā€™s already the same exact discussion posted somewhere else.
I understand very well that this is our place to meet, gather, and discuss, but we shouldnā€™t forget that this is also a forum at the same time. Iā€™m not even sure if this is worth reading anymore.

Yes it does somewhat make it a mess, best thing to do is view by category. Things will settle down more once the game is released. People tend to not search for discussions before making one.

That is also definitely worth a good read for everyone! :sunny:

For the contrary, trolls and annoying kids will only come after official release, because even their limited brains can follow the forum link in the game client. This is the main reason that Iā€™m not that much into official forums and just spent my time on fan sites, this way there is at least one google search of distance between me and the people that I want to avoid (you would be surprised of how large this barrier is for some people).

4 Likes

+1^
If by ā€œsettle downā€ you mean go crazy, then I agree. =P

Iā€™m just talking about how the forums organized and how quickly the latest feed getā€™s updated.

But itā€™s true, as a community grows, so to does the variety of people in it.

It doesnā€™t necessarily make it bad though, this is still a primary place to interact with developers/publishers, participate in official events, and where most people will get info and post info. It may not be as socially nice as fansite communities can be because the variety can be smaller, but itā€™s not a bad thing either.

We just need our CM. Thatā€™s all.

Eventually TOSgame will be the /v/ of Tree of Savior hahaha

sh!tposting or greentext?

1 Like

Greentext, shitposting will remain at this forum

What is ā€œ/v/ā€ ?? O_O

@Aries 4chan video games board

@Airies enter at your own risk, youā€™ve been warned