Tree of Savior Forum

ToS no more IP Block?

Previously, I can’t even look up at ToS Store Page on Steam, bcos IP block, and yes, I live in Indonesia.
But right now, I can open ToS, and downloaded it. I thought at first it was some kind of bug, or is it?
But, when I on server selection screen, and tries to enter, it said i can’t enter, bcos some kind of maintenance something something.

So, what’s the future of ToS? Is ToS gonna be fully open to all region, no more IP block?

P.S.
ToS Indonesia server going down later this month, is it the reason why now I can access to ToS?

gm already mentioned in another post that they unblocked indo tos game access restriction via steam, so you should be able to play it on steam now.

However there is a chance that you may still need to use a VPN to bypass the login screen.

1 Like

For your reference:

Though people say that itos is still blocked by a few ISP.

1 Like

Steam already take the IP block out so you can download and access shop and stuffs.

But server side still blocks our IP. Hopefully when the game officially close on local server, which is May 31st, the IP ban is lifted.

Hopefully.

In the mean time you have to use VPN.

1 Like

wish the devs can give us a date on when the server side block would be removed

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.