Tree of Savior Forum

ToS Celebrities!

im just too lazy to scroll far enough in my guild discord channel for it.

the “rumors” we’re actually started by Mindy himself, rather it’s true or not.
Nobody knows, just remember this attentions seeking Mindy we’re talking about.

He was very detail life in his guild applications, it’s almost like i’m reading an anime character. He never mention anything about RMT in his app at least i dont remember so, thats probably just rumor

Who is this Mindy person?

Heh sounds like a whole lot of senseless “social complications” that can lead to some big drama. Glad I’m just here doing my own thing and not part of that social circle lol.

I actually don’t know. I just read the drama that went down in his or her discord thread that’s how I even knew about the person in the first place… though I remember people doing shouts in Orsha asking for Mindy and what not…

What’s the name of the thread? Not feeling great at the moment and wouldn’t mind a distraction.

Look at OPs (Starcaster) first post. It’s in the discord discussion. This is also a odd thread started by OP based off that post too.

#The drama starts here though! I linked you directly to it:

I sorta jumped in a little saying there was no proof to any of their claims. I refuse to convict anyone until I’ve seen evidence but I’m still staying far away from that discord lmao.

1 Like

My goodness, Tuxedo Mask really does not like that lady…

Also I’m sad she uses a DR icon.

What’s more sad is that’s the exact same icon I’ve been using for my Discord profile lol.

Mindy is unquestionably an attention seeker and experience with attention seekers I’ve had in the past have been all about drama drama and drama. For all I know, everything Tuxedo said is the truth but whatever. It’s probably best if we stay out of whatever is going on there because I have a feeling it’s going to explode into a violent drama case eventually and we can watch from the distance and laugh.

1 Like

Reminder to Like this post in 3 hours.

Yeah I remember she made a different thread for the same reason but under a different name and icon I think? I remember seeing the same screenshots and spamming.

What she does in the Discord is her business,but such relentless spam to join is a bit much.A happy,busy Discord is great;but at some point you need to take a break.Or realize you probably have enough members for now.

I’m in 3 Discords [varying degrees of activity] but they all have under 40-50 members and are doing just fine.Most prefer it to stay that way and don’t want to have to constantly welcome new people.

“you spam in chat to try and crash people”

he does it a lot in gvg battles

1 Like

I feel bad for you guys having to put up with that lol

If you want proof, you can just ask the owners or the person itself. I’m pretty sure there’s plenty!

Nah it’s okay. I’ve decided way back then that it is best to not get anywhere near that community. When the drama bomb hits I want to be the bystander watching from the sidelines instead lol.

1 Like

I think that bomb hit a long time ago and everyone just rebuilt their countries from scratch.

1 Like

By popular demand, this story will have its own thread.

1 Like

too long to read.

2 Likes

Well that’s a whole lot of nonsense.

TLDR: Bunch of crap

1 Like

I know! I cringed a bit when I read it afterwards.

why hasnt jace been mentioned here? i only found out about his existence because of the forum post… ive never seen him shout, or talk, and not apart of my circle… but im fairly sure he gained quite a bit of attention. When all of that blew up a couple months ago you can probably imagine what it was like logging into his account for the next few days.

keepspamuntili’mfamous