Tree of Savior Forum

TOS and steamcharts

Cause the rest of the world understands that there are many other quality options and having to 8+ months for content updates with new bugs every other patch plus an unsecure server and such since release gives people no reason to stay.

I agree with the OP but you tried to take a shot at players when this is IMC’s failure.

1 Like

If the amount of effort spent flaming could be spent on providing data for IMC diagnostics i think it would help a lot. I used to be one of the angry bunch then i realized being angry wouldnt help at all. I would rather conserve the effort in gathering data/information so they could work on it.

i mean cmon, it’s too obvious they are understaffed and low on manpower.

Exactly on point to what i mentioned.

Its true some of these issues are entirely server sided but some of them can be solved if the community pooled information together. IMC can be the one fixing those bugs but when it comes to coding/programming there is no one-way approach to the bug. If you noticed IMC is getting as much data as possible from last replay files from players.

The recent guild UI is a very good example. IMC have not resolved this bug yet.

But one thing IMC should really do is being transparent. If only they can admit what went wrong, what caused it and how they plan to resolve it. This is lacking from them.

1 Like

I’m referring to how you determine what actual players, as if people fed up with IMC’s failures this whole time are somehow impatient.

1 Like

You don’t need C++. TOS would probably run about 10 times better even if coded in Java by some decent coder. But the dev money was wasted and now that’s how it is. A broken engine, players gone and no one there to fix it. Well played!

But given the addicts they can probably bandaid another year or two until the server costs are higher than the income which forces the shutdown.

The gacha system we’re forced to do to get costumes isnt exactly attracting more costumers either, changing their marketing tactics could help alot with their funds.

Yeah because the game is only a year old +++ . It has been an interesting journey with IMC
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/352495163970551808/364454124256886794/unknown.png

meanwhile i would just wait. Perhaps i would not last till that day arrive:

What the actual ■■■■ man ? Java is certainly the worst for that kind of game.

“It would take time”

Probably 4-5 years. Better to start now than later.

TOS would be dead by that time already LOL

How about scraping this game, keep the art, sprite and character model and build a new one.

4 Likes

That would be plagiarism, you’d go to jail for that :slight_smile: I advice not to do that

… It’s not plagiarism if it’s the exact same people - the ones with the right - who do it. If all the staff and owners are up for it, then they could take it.
But building from scratch again might take longer than fixing bit by bit… ? Or at least, it sure means less money since no game up = no players to spend money :stuck_out_tongue:

And still better than what they did there.

1 Like

The servers would be shut off during that whole time, of course it would be dead as soon as that process starts.

Nope, Klaipedia would crash over and over with a Java code. Not like it’s not actually the case but it would be even worst.

So question for the people that know coding and so on. why does the Japanese ToS run so much smoother for japan than Itos does for us?

True, but I know IMC would not allow it LOL

It’s funny to see these doom knights talking about the server being closed in a matter of time, and Granado Espada is still active …

More like year and a half and people are supposed to be patient with IMC the whole time. K

1 Like

A year can be a long time to you
A year can mean nothing to another
A year is ample time for the development of a human baby
A year is ample time for the development of a half an elephant calf.

1.5 years for a game is really … long ?
XD XD XD

nevermind. This isnt going anyway, everybody have different limits anyway. I am not here to preach on how to have better inner peace anyway nor will i be the Shepard that guides the lost lamb. I figured out a better way to actually enjoy the game by being patient and doing something else while they solve their bugs/add new content. I wont expect you to do the same.

1 Like