Tree of Savior Forum

Token-users now can bypass the set maximum and minimum prices

Is this not working or something?
I tried to list a costume and it just caps me at 2.5mil still.

it is not working for premium items

1 Like

Is that intended?
I guess they didn’t state either way.

eh cookie

so token still capped at 2.5mil?

1 Like

@STAFF_John

Yes, it would not let me register the item above 2.5m

Isnt it always a feature until proven otherwise

Good point Batman
I guess it’s a feature then.
Consider me officially IMC’d

3 Likes

seen this before the maintenance on klaipeda

Thank you so much for your report. Due to getting many of suggestions from our players, we decided to reset the price of token then price will be made by our players.

What about other premium items?

What do you mean by reset? Shouldn’t the price caps not effect token users at all?

This new cube system is a plain scam. Just wasted 900tp to get a lot of trash, and the new costumes can not be aquired by medals. Won’t ever buy another cube again.

1 Like

On behalf of IMC Games we thank you for your support.

2 Likes

IMC won’t be getting much support after this, at least not from me.

4 Likes

@STAFF_Max

Please look at my thread on the current issues listed that is still happening after today’s maintenance.

I couldn’t connect to 3 TBL 5 v 5 matches in a row. I know you’re not a programmer, but maybe you can get someone to smack some sense into them.

Why does it feel like IMC is trying to kill this version of the game?

Sadly if you really want those costumes your best bet is to recycle all the garbage you got for medals and then wait for the next cube and for IMC to put these costumes in the exchange shop.

Also IMC has NOT reduced the old costumes’ medal prices to match kToS with this patch. I’m very disappointed but can’t expect more from them.

It became 3.5m capped for premium items.

IMC, puleeease. I want to sell that awful sailor female costume.

I wonder how deep the Nexon-IMC agreement goes. Not only for delayed content and certain updates, but also money-trade agreements. kToS is 2x, while iToS is 4x and the scaling shows. It’s honestly pretty ridiculous in terms of trading and REALLY shouldn’t be that high.

Unless IMC actually thinks we’re the breadwinning server. Lul

nobody forced you to waste real money on this, this was your decision.