Tree of Savior Forum

To GM. Why i can't get Beta keys?

I and my brother register for beta keys on registration period. but now my brother get beta key already. But I’m not. and when i check (Check your Beta Key) Button It’s show “It is so unfortunate that we could not accommodate you for the Beta Test this time…” Why??
PS. My brother register with Facebook. I With Gmail on 18 Oct.

Thank you

where are you from? this is a criteria.

1 Like

Hmm,different sites again.I wonder if it really is part of the issue.

Check your email?
I’ve heard of people getting that message still getting the email or something.

Well it’s the 24th on the west coast now…

Is it safe to assume that we were swept under the rug?
I don’t know what qualifications I failed to meet…this is just depressingly

1 Like

That means that a lot of people failed hard :smile:!
Anyway, I’m really curious if they ever will take time to explain us what is happening/happened.

i registered using Gmail… so the different site registration is not an issue… they already explained why they cant give everyone who register a key… its because there where so many people who registered and the key that steam people gave was just not enough to accommodate everyone who registered… please read it in this forum under “news and announcement” if your still lazy to find it heres the link Beta Key Distribution Announcement

That’s 3 days ago, but I hope it’s like that , I really hope that there is a delay because there are no keys left.

yes that is 3 days ago… they will announce it if something change they are pretty transparent for a game developer… and i bet a lot of people did not even bother to read that announcement…

I did, but I guess they did send the 2nd batch already, I could be wrong of course.
I’m gonna wait and see what happens… If I’ll get the key then fine, if not I’m gonna wait till the open beta, disappointed but can’t do shietz about it ~

I forgot what the dates for registration were, but some ppl who registered late on the last day , will not receive keys or so I’ve heard.