Tree of Savior Forum

Tips to start building at high lvls

It’s absurd how fast we can level nowadays in ToS with exp items + exp events. So i’m lvl 300 running a “DPS-Support” cleric class with Cafrisun Set and +5 Reine Mace.

Was wondering if any of you could give me some tips to improve my equipment. I doubt i can be useful with this equipment at ET, for e.g.

I thought about Virtov Set.

Thanks.

Depends on your stat distribution. SPR build, I guess?

Full int. A friend of mine told me Grynas Set :thinking:

tips

1. look your silver pocket

2. check market

3. compare price, get best stat/cost, or best item you can buy

4. higher level and higher grade always better than lower one

5. a lot of traps

Depends I guess on how much time you want to invest into putting your gear together.

I would probably rate gear sets like:

Cafrisun (good from 1~170)
into
170 HG
into
220 Blue (Grynas/Ibre/Elkosh)
into
Virtov
into
270/315 HG

That’s the basic gear treadmill I try to follow on my characters, though I skip the 220 blue section as I already have a set of Virtov to use. You can probably skip Virtov as well and go right to 270 HG if want, since Virtov is such a pain to make. I personally think it’s a good investment though.

1 Like

Excuse me but what does HG mean? D:

Thanks for replying!

HG = Hunting Grounds.

They are special maps that have monsters that are roughly equivalent to dungeon mobs in strength, and have suitably boosted EXP. They also drop cubes which give you unidentified armor or weapons. These are what we call “HG” Gear.

When you identify the gear, it has a slightly randomized slot count and potential. Otherwise it functions as any other gear, but typically the sub-stats on them are much better than other items of similar level - especially for the 120 and 170 HG Gear.

could somebody post a link where to find all hg

is this still true?

@TwilightsCall Oh, yes, i know what Hunting Grounds are, but didn’t know by HG. Thanks for the advice.

@aolgado1 I have two sites in favs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

http://www.tosguides.com/introducing-hunting-grounds-and-item-identification/

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.