Tree of Savior Forum

Thoughts on this 2h Build

Hey guys,

would love to get some thoughts of you on this build. Im pretty sure there are already some Swor 1 High 1 Barb 3 Doppel 2 builds but i spend some points on other skills, pls take a look.
Finaly it should be a pve/pvp build but main pve.

Is it this uninteresting or did i say something wrong? :confused:

You wont be actually good at pvp with this, not even close. Sure you can play it but you will be disapointed. Take only two in concetrate and take three in bash for the cc. Take one in wagon wheel, its good for pvp. No stomping kick. Go with warcry or frenzy, choice on you. As doppel goes, one in punish, eight in deeds of valor, one in mordschlag, double pay earn take three, 10 in cyclone, 1 zornhau, 1 zucken, 5 redel. Here is my build if I will play another swordsman: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1vuu1ojv17/
Also if you actually cared you would read the two guides literally on this forum: [Guide] Swordsman's Battle Manual (All classes) - By Cathexis
[Guide] In-Depth Explanation and Discussion of Swordsman Builds - by Autentist
seriously people how about finding what you want?

Oh i read the guide but it seems like i didnt understand it… Anyway thanks for the answer mate :slight_smile:

Look, as swordsman goes cataphract is the king of pvp. The second best class is c1 corsair. Anything other than that is useless cause it gets kitted easily. The build you have is basically a pve dps with bad skills. Bad skills because you want to go pvp which you wont be good at but try it.