Tree of Savior Forum

Thoughts on gold sellers/bots o_o

Soooo, since we can’t trade 1:1, wouldn’t that kill the gold seller/bot population? Like… how are they going to get the gold to the gold buyer? o_O? So that should only leave… personal bots, right? That should be an easy solve problem with a report button and a couple of screen shots.

No

Currently you post things on the Market and they buy them off you, the market tax % is the buyers loss.

Problem with report buttons is they are easily abuse able and frequently used for trolling.

IMC has not stopped botting and has not stopped gold selling, all they have done is inconvenienced the player base.

By selling whole accounts or using the market

1 Like

I wrote this thread just for you, Sylv’! (Well, not specifically…)

2 Likes

Will promote this post until they listen lol.

Doesn’t this game have a build in screen recording feature? Report system could be implemented in a way that requires the reporter to provide visual evidence. Also the report button could function like a PM to the mods, the report itself wouldn’t affect the reported person immediately but once there are enough reports about one person, the mods could look into it and suspend/ban the account accordingly.

I try not to rant about it but I’m very disappointed about the market restrictions and would very much like to see them gone.

I don’t know if the game does, but steam its self does so it would be easy to use.