Tree of Savior Forum

This is Rather Disturbing

His STR didn’t increase :smirk: just saying…

1 Like

I mean, idk, it’s not my kind of thing. But there are people who like “child-like-looking female”. As long as no one commit the actual crime who cares. Other than @TicTacMinion who is making a big fuss…

1 Like

Japan has so many rapists and sick people, it’s not funny anymore.
intimation of sexualized children is still illegal in the EU and in the states same goes for loli mangas,pictures,hentai and whatever.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

no worries , i should totally check out the collection tab in town. seem like collection stats being carried over.

He’s just a judgemental fool as I said.

@TicTacMinion please dude, every country has their fair share of criminals…
Go fix your own country then try to nitpick on others. Can’t believe you went from accusing one guy without proper evidence to playing the country card. pfft.

1 Like

Gosh that’s hardcore lol :clap:

lmao I just notice there is this emoji in the list :middle_finger:

1 Like

I sure did :smirk::smiley::grinning::laughing::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I love violent video games. I especially love God of War for it’s flesh ripping, gut wrenching violence. But I remember a time in my 20s when a room mate brought home a shotgun for “home defense” and I just about tossed them out. Not mace, not a stun gun, a shotgun. And well, I found out I have a strong moral aversion to the whole maiming and killing other humans bit,excuse of breaking and entering or not. Despite that I still love shooting people online with guns.

So while I may like violent fantasy material, Game of Thrones, Batman, Doom. I find violence petty and frankly disgusting in the real world. So you see there is a bit of a difference between internet fantasy land and flesh space.

Someone posting pictures of their niece in provocative poses call the cops, if they’ve abused someone–prison. Someone posting an artist’s rendition of a childlike character. No care.

I get what you mean BUT, do you call yourself, “HumanSlaughter” and posting everyday anime/videogame pictures of dead people and say you love to see slaughtered people sooo much?

You get my point?
Sexualizing children is disguting no matter if real or anime. It just shows how disgusting and braindead our world is.

1 Like

There are people who actually call themselves “pussydestroyer” online. It’s virtual and meant to be for fun. You are the only one who take things literally too seriously. Do a simple google search mr.ignorant.[quote=“TicTacMinion, post:54, topic:215908”]
do you call yourself, “HumanSlaughter” and posting everyday anime/videogame pictures of dead people and say you love to see slaughtered people sooo much?
[/quote]

1 Like

Ever heard of Fatal1ty? Names that condone violence are common. So yeah the violence fantasy goes to avatars, names, etc. Probably be rarer to see pictures of real death or real gore for avatars or sprays. But we’re not talking about real children here either. I got a guy with a headshot avatar on my steam list another in army fatigues.

Do you live under a rock?

You should probably do some research before you get wrecked. Culture =/= Justice, and you must be really sheltered to not know that parts of the world operate differently due to values and the area they’re around.

If you were from the Middle East, you’d view the USA for the same stuff you’re calling out the Japanese because we oversexualize our stuff compared to that, what with our need to show off the body due to media. It’s all relative culture.

If its ok for you to call yourself Lolilicker and if you thing that it has something to do with “culture” or Japan…then ouch… just ouch.

As if only japan has paedophiles… In fact I think the crime rate in NA is way higher compared to Japan. They are real strict with their woman’s rights policies there. That even woman take advantage and abuse the system to extort money… read up.

That’s my point?
Pedophilia has nothing to do with Japan or culture, it exists everywhere.
It’s still wrong and one of the worst things in our world tho.