Tree of Savior Forum

This is HOW IMC solves problems

not everyone are as tired and boring as them and speaking of party, how many hours do we need to wait till they come back ? you kidding ?

1 Like

Glad to know I’m still considered a fedimian player x)
Yet I’m not really salty in there tho lol

Are you asking this for real Misa? Having high quantity of money = higher market prices = people w/o necros or newbies won’t afford X item in a good time, maybe drop has been changed but not the one obtained from box.

That’s the good view, defending rights and stuff, on the other hand I DO encourage everyobody to make a necro, abuse of that stupid AI/drop system and keep away new ones, bashing IMC until the end.

8 Likes

try contesting with Misao’s alts at bee farm, theres no lack of salt or insults :innocent:

People wants money to buy items from market.
Because they can’t even farm.

Let’s do an example of Battle Bracelet: Tenet is full of farmers and bots at any hour.
The “only” solution is to buy, but there is no place to farm because of Necro.
And they were like “this channel is mine! Change!”

Oh wait, even when my parter was trying to help me to kill bees for quest you said:“go away, change channel” when he hitted 1 bee.
I play where I want.

is this guy retard? sry im new this is the first time i encounter him

7 Likes

Killing it to help? You wanted to help only your friend who’s farming next to you.
Only because of that.
Me wanted to happened? You don’t know what I always thought about those useless bosses.
Here, let me show you

My solution is really different from this one.
If I wanted to farm in Dina I could elude the boss and farm like I’ve done few days ago.
Please Misao, don’t climb on mirrors.

Meta-hate for necros and not for wolocks. In our server wolocks can occupy one dinabee spot “ALONE” and the bees dies almost instantly before you see them. But noone bats an eye because hate for necro is a meta :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t farm without Necro?
I farmed a lot of money without Necro, was a nice farm.
There are a lot of way to elude the system.
You know only the Necro AFK dude.

ahh… this attitude is so diffrent from yesterday, suppose it’s because
we’re talking on the forums and everyone can read it… Good for you not showing your true colours. I know atleast one alt you have up there possibly more most necro’s learn to deal with ‘shared’ spots and gradually become less salty as they earn more silver… Not you though…

My friend? He do what he want.
I’m offline atm :smiley:

I can’t decide for him what to do.
Yes, we think you’re salty :smiley:

There are those people who increase a lot the price because the are those necros who can afford those items just by afk farm, dumb people buying recipes for 20m when the price is 10m? Nah, they just can easily afford it due to having a necro, is pretty obvious that the seller will sell another recipe at the exact value or higher.

Basically you are giving me the reason lol

10 Likes

Somewhere I read a necro do 3-4m each day? People like maghi were doing like 90m/month IIRC, there is a post in which you can see the accurate results tho.

Still, 10 days afking with an account that you don’t use while playing on your main, yea, you may believed what you want but reality is that necros have been a cancer in this game since the release.

4 Likes

Hmmm begs the question, does your server have AFK-Warlock-Macro users too? We do have them and they’re more cancerous than AFK-necros IMO , you can’t even hit a bee :smiley: They can even occupy the before the bridge/stairs are of the Dina bee “ALONE” “SOLO” kill bees once they touch the black balls w/c makes them earn more gold than necros.

We dont. I guess in Fedinam there is not a single Warlock botter or i never seen one. But i’m a warlock and i used to go on the most famouse places alot of times and never seen a botter.

When i see “non afk” farmer i dont clean the map. But if i see a map with 18 afk farmer i like to put in clear that active players have PRIORITY over people who arent playing at all

2 Likes

and some people tend to hate necros “more” based on the skills given to them (Summons) hmmmn sounds selective. Well Wolocks does give better leeching exp, that’ll be one point for them.

Good for your channel then. Nice. or they’re just too sneaky lol.

that’s not the point.
Bot of them have some skill and they can use them.

The problem is that if i want to go on DIna Bee Ch4, for example, and there is people afk i dont have to care about them.
Because they are afk and don’t even complain.

Sometimes people asked me to leave and i did. I leaved them farming and that’s why active player have priority over people who is not even on the screen

I don’t know, but check that post:

Maghi had 100m less a month ago, so yea, my calcs were right xD

And now I wonder how odinz wasn’t even in that list a month ago and now is over maghi. Do he has a warlock? And maybe a program to make it work alone? +150m in a month, totally legit for sure, hilarious IMC :joy::joy::joy:.

3 Likes

Maybe i just wasnt a Warlok yet.
Btw you got the freedom to kill Grim Reapers in DIna Bee. It’s ok.

BUT: why they have been spawned? Who spawned them?
I guess rules will be rewritten and maybe Necro reworked

nah that post wasn’t really towards yours it’s a general query. Warlock can semi-afk too, just pop that dark balls and the buffs and afk for a minute? I consider that AFK too. Not derailing the topic or wanting to shift the blames away, but would like to let you guys know that an AFK-macro-warlock does exist and they’re way too cancerous than necro.

nice discussion by the way. please continue…