Tree of Savior Forum

This is balanced

Please fix, give us the same range as old patch but only for PVP because this is too broken.

4 Likes

Now try this with pvp builded and shield geared ppl.

U never touch them like this.

1 Like

hahah new’s flash shield geared ppl get kited to death the same way lmao

Yeah no sorry. RandyBK is geared to the teeth. This can easily happen to any group faced against him.

Only way to fix this problem is to normalize gear in TBL again. Probably won’t be considered by IMC until there is other pvp content in the game.

7 Likes

Haha yeah. That’s what happens when you have players that have been around for a very long time, if not at release. I lol’d though.

This so much. Normalized gear in TBL and player gear in large-scale PvP (GvG, Territory Wars, etc), IMC, please!

4 Likes

Someone know how he got that zoom level in TBL?

Ummmm, I used my mouse wheel?

1 Like

Enhacement / transcendence shouldn’t work at TBL to make it kinda fair

Normalized gear ? Play MOBA not MMO lol
It’s not hard to get t5+ weapon today.
Plus class are unbalanced af, you won’t balance anything doing that.

How about a +21 weapon? How hard is it to get that? Do you think it is OK for someone to have that in TBL even though it is sheer luck (or Pay 2 Win)?

The very reason I despise SR. The damage is not exactly the only problem…look at the range.

1 Like

Classes aren’t completely balanced, but if you add the huge difference weapons give, it’s another story again.
It’s not simply that the gear is good, it’s that the damages get insane in TOS.
I might be a bit blinded, but I do believe TBL was overall fairer when the gear was all normalized.

I’m also curious to know how you can truly balance classes when the gear isn’t normalized ? How do you decide if something is truly over the top or if it shines mostly because of the equipments ? When it’s normalized it’s much easier to do.
When it was normalized for example, it was obvious that Plague Doctors being able to protect the whole party against level 1-2s and 80% of the level 3s debuff for the whole fights was way too good.
When 70%+ of your weapon’s damages depend on your enhancement, transcendance and gems, not putting any limits and not normalizing (or something) it turns PvP into a simple whaling fest imo.

I’m not salty though, I have nothing against RandyBK and any other heavy geared people. They work hard for it, and they have been for over a year.
I just find it a shame that it depends so much on how much you’ve spent on your gear. The same way it was lame when it was all about “whoever can CC first”. Or the same way it was lame my full support Priest could reach the top in a few fights seriously just because of R7 + Revive + Res when TBL was released.
Although in a way, yeah, I suppose TOS isn’t this kind of game with a more strategic PvP world. I don’t think it’s a good enough excuse to totally give up on it, though.

5 Likes

Agree!Agree!Agree!Agree!Agree!Agree!Agree!
We need ppl show their true skills in TBL.
It’s the trend of the whole game industry.

MMORPG must be look like this look like that.
Please!These are outdated thoughts.
No offense!

Well beside normalizing gear which I’m not against but feels pointless in a MMO.

They need to fix bugs, while one of them affect classes using pistol in PVP, as shown in this video made by randy.
Where he has more attack inside tbl than outside, even though with trans/upgrade nerf inside tbl he should only have around 65% of that amount. (Point of the video is to check his physical attack shown inside and outside tbl)

2 Likes

Im sure they could balance TBL but it would just be easier to normalize gear and give other pvp content where gear matters like gvg and open pvp rooms

2 Likes

opposite:
Remove Anvil upgrades
Half power of transcend

Atleast transcend is “eventually attainable” for normal people unlike RNG anvil where normal people has pot 5 +8 to +11 upgrades while channel crashers has a hidden +26 weapon.

1 Like

Just remove trascendence totally from the game. Stats would be relevant again and the content would be a little more difficult

2 Likes

This is why I would never participate in pvp in this game. Not surprised at all to see it’s broken

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.