Tree of Savior Forum

This harvest event could end up disastrous, here's why

i might bring people up to some ideas by writing this, but thats ok, id like to see this explode.
a couple things could happen here:

1. no level limit is specified so any character can pick up a seed. (edit: my bad a level limit WAS specified, 50. that slows down things a bit lol)
  2. assuming each character on a account can pick up a seed, one character could camp multiple of his plants.
  3. now this is where it gets scary. there is no limit of accounts a player can make… so one could run hundreds of accounts, get hundreds of seeds, and transform a map into a treasure paradise.

if theres no limit on the ammount of seeds planted in a map, or the ammount of treasures claimed from harvested plants in a day, this could turn out to be quite the interesting event.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

yeah it’ll be chaotic either way lol, with some luck the planter has a protection buff on his/her plant whenever standing near it

I’m More worried about bots being programmed just to teleport around constantly trying to collect seeds… they do not have enough GM’s to deal with this.

true that, they will make the most out of this event sadly

yup. unless they open loads of channels

lol. i guess… horde seeds, wait till time when no one is on. plant loads of seeds. use red orbs… profit?

I’m sure the bot makers/owners are figuring that out right now.
It might be buggy, but they’ll get it to work and abuse those fields of gold…

actually. that is exactly what im going to do

IMC to what will happened

Not gonna lie, maybe there will be seed stealing and, who knows, guild wages war. Hopefully planting the seed won’t be too obvious like having a flashy billboard pointing down that says “Seed is here”.

2 Likes

ima sit by your plant and be like

2 Likes

There always will be, what would make it tons more FUN is that pvp is turned on for those maps.