Tree of Savior Forum

There will never be an EU server? If yes, there will be a free transfer?

As title say, i’m worried about create and play on these servers because maybe there will EU servers in the future.
And also i want now if, in that case, there will be any free transfer 'cause later on the exp on this game it’s really slow :X

There will be EU servers in a month or so. And 1 time free transfer.

2 Likes

Nice!! You made my day, thank you Doko!!

So yeah, play your month to the fullest and transfer once able. Use your founder stuff too, I buy second one and use it later on EU servers.

There’s already announcement regarding this topic. Your thread isn’t the first one on this subject either so you might want to delete it now? Flagged for spam.

1 Like

But if i use the transfer stuffs on this character will i have the same things after the transfer?

Designated EU server will be up in 4h and it will be moved to Europe next month. Everyone on Orsha and Kleppadia gets 1 free transfer ticket to this server. This ticket expires in aprox 1.5 month and can be used once F2P launches.

So i just have to wait and create the character on the eu server, it’s better than the transfer, right?

If you have friends or guild to play with on EU server, you should wait. Otherwise if you don’t mind the inconvenience of a free transfer later, there is not much of a difference.