Tree of Savior Forum

There needs to be a latin or br server

Seriously. There is enough people to make it and the k’sing as well as not speaking english which it says in the game chat your supposed to do for microphones. For the love of the goddesses please make a new server for them.

1 Like

This is my idea: Why Orsha should be tagged officially as the Latin America server Please bump and like if you agree.

There is going to be a Brazilian server, though it seems it won’t be on Steam. This was announced back in February:

Greetings! IMC Staff Inês here.

IMC is pleased to announce that we are currently cooperating with Level Up in Brazil to bring Tree of Savior closer to our Brazilian fans. This means you can expect ToS to be localized into Brazilian Portuguese, as well as local support.

Do note that the Brazilian server will be operated by IMC Games and there will be no region lock applied to Tree of Savior in Brazil, meaning Brazilian players will have the freedom to chose between their local server or the Steam client to enjoy the game.

That said, we hope to be able to bring you more news about ToS in Brazil when the time comes, so stay tuned for any updates.

Thank you always for your continuous support.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

What good does that do then for all the pre order people? I hope the majority migrate there…

Okay, I won’t extend myself here as I’m on the other topic already, but…
IMC announced no transfers to the BR server. That is the biggest problem.

“Level Up” is the problem, 99% of RO players just won’t waste time with that company, just look how they run RO today: most of rare items does NOT drop anymore and can only be obtained by cash shop, tons of hacks and bots, and a lot more problems… and thats only 1 of the games they killed, they even make CS-like games heavy P2W