Tree of Savior Forum

The Uselessness of Oracle Class

Hi, I’m writing you regarding the Oracle class that I’m playing.
I wish to highlight the uselessness of this Class arguing my thesis:

Skill [Resetting] - only 2 attemps to reset the drop of a NON boss/miniboss monster type with 180seconds of cooldown… I’d find easier to kill them and wait for a SURE and FASTER respawn.

Skill [Counter Spell] - nullifies also the ally magic, my magic, every magic… results? I’m useless and I got insulted from other players because in party and in dungeon I cannot use safely.

skill [clairvoyance] - see only 1 moster the drop NON boss/miniboss every 20 sec, is too fast kill him

So I want to ask you informations about this class in particular:

• will it be fixed?
  • will you release a FULL class path reset to avoid the choose of this useless class?

If not, despite myself, I’ll delete the Character and restart it from the begin (232 levels…).

Best regards

Giovanni

Poor you man because Oracle is one the best classes because 3 skills.

• Prophecy
  • Forecast
  • Counter Spell

Oracle combined with the right classes can carry in PVE and PVP.

But hey if you don’t want the cookie,I’ll take it :heart_eyes:

If they say you’re useless cast this guy on them.

1 Like

Resetting seems like a skill youd use on mobs that are few in number… like vubbe fighters. Run up, clairvoyance. No fighter blood? reset, kill. youll be able to do this again in 20 seconds, but yea youd have to wait 3 mins after that second time… maybe it should have a reduced cooldown.

Counter spell nullifies allys magic? i hope that one is changed.

it’s funny cause am thinking of changing my druid for an Oracle on my build

@DrRM

What’s your current build ATM? thanks!

Counter Spell got a recent buff in kToS where it won’t erase Allies’ magic.

why?

/20 charactaderesdownldisiahihdifhisdhf

so oracle become a huge magic kill machine.

am still on kriv xD

Thats because oracle is a PvP class, you have no idea how useful counter spell is against guilds that like to recruit and stack ele3 and cryo kino because its the meme.

Also oracle can kill bots by changing mobs in a field to a dungeon mob 4head.

1 Like

Except for this part, the rest is correct. No one should lose time because of bots like this never.

I’m planning on druid kabbalist too <3

@lusiel_seraphin

Remember that Counter Spell nullify only the ally magic casted before Counter Spell activation. Before the cast your party can use whatever they want, seriously they’re only blind about your functionality.

Forecast with atribute have a flat 5% chance of cancelling anything throw at you, hit, magic, arrow, people.

Prophecy is a cheap version of Bloodletting, I know I know. But when kToS Bloodletting nerf hit iToS, oh well you will see it with other eyes.

Speaking about it, Oracle C2 still trash, looking foward to Oracle C3 hoho.

And with you don’t know yet, look there.

Layma foresee our path, lovely child.