Tree of Savior Forum

The ONLY and REAL problem of this game!

Well, congratulations! You’re the exact kind of player any sloppy company wants on their community. What’s the point on working hard? LOOKING like you’re working hard, postponing any real solutions indefinitely while saying “we’re working on that”, will make people like you happy and supportive while still giving them money, am I right? :grin: Screw that we have bugs from the last two closed betas, screw the rampant bots, screw the economy, screw everything blatantly wrong! Just give it time, man, just give it time and eeeeeverything will be alright once everyone but you gave up on the game. :grin:

I mean it’s not like there’ll be a $xx buy in once it launches officially… All you have to lose is like 10gb of HDD and an hour or two of your time to check to see if you like a game…

For steam reviews well, for any reviews in general, I take them with a grain of salt.

In all seriousness though, I wouldn’t put my 100% faith on reviews no matter how good/bad they were; I’d prefer to try them myself to see.

With ToS being f2p, there’s really nothing stopping someone from going “Well, it’s free… might as well try” (unless you have a monthly limit on your internet I guess).

And if said person doesn’t like the game after trying - despite massive negative reviews that chase most of the possible playbase from even trying - what happens next?

Yeah I’ll give it some time before jumping to conclusions. Betas are betas and so I don’t take them into consideration and so shouldn’t you as they are made to find bugs and correct them. The issue is that you are in a state of mind that the game already finished and polished while it isn’t. I won’t judge their work or way of doing handling things in just a few weeks.

Would you be so kind as to explain me why the hell things from other betas haven’t been corrected? Also, would you please show me where is the official statement that we’re on another beta? I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Then they accept that it’s not for them and walk away?

True, I don’t know if we’re still in beta and I’m interpreting this early access as the end of one. :slight_smile:

And possibly leave yet another negative review, yes. And what happens next, as in “when it starts happening to many people”? :grin:

Yeah, here’s the deal: This early access wasn’t advertised as a beta. It was advertised as the final version of the game. That’s why everyone is in the “state of mind that the game already finished and polished” - it was advertised as so, and we paid money for that. :grin:

EDIT: I’ll quote steam’s game page here:

Tree of Savior will be a Free to Play game.

However, we will be opening a Founder’s Server before a more public
release in order to show our appreciation to those that wish to show us their support.

Only players that purchase the Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access
will be able to access the game for one month before full release to the public.

Do notice that it’s in no way being advertised as a beta. It’s being advertised as the same release as when it goes F2P - which translates into “this is the final version of the product”.

Hm, actually you paid money for the early access… the paid service is provided in full and you received all that you asked for in the package… but I get what you mean

Oh yeah, slimeball companies tend to do that, right?

“You paid for early access, here’s your early access. Oh, please don’t mind if the game is so buggy it almost seems like an alpha, you didn’t pay for the game so if you can login, the paid service is provided in full!”

While it most certainly can avoid legal issues, everyone loves when it happens and IMC’s reputation will totally not be tarnished. :grin:

Guys you dont need to argue about the development of the game (developer side), a programmer do what they employer wants do to do. The problem here is the management lol

Bots weren’t dealt with in Ragnarok, what makes you think anything’s changed here? They use the same exact stupid coding and scripts that Ragnarok used. It’s like handing a gun to a murderer saying don’t kill. It’s gonna happen no matter what.

and how long did it take for them to respond in the first place? lol.

there is litterally NO presence in forum nor in game. where are the gm’s that should help player’s ingame, answering their question’s or helping in general?

why is there STILL no presence in forum? no moderator, no whatever.
they fail at EVERYTHING at the moment, this game is so great and has so much potential, like mentioned, but they fck their own game sideways.

lol and bots are even just spamming in the 2 MAIN and SMALL city, where they can get cought easily by GMs yet nothing happens. Well maybe because they really have only few developers - listed on the “credits”. no security and just pure core programmers. Sucks management and awesome programmer thou

be careful guys… “PENALIZE”

You said everything that I wanted to say!
You just forgot to say that we have to wait about 2 days to get our money at the market after sell something… without token… of course!
You have to donate and buy token, or just play the “entire” game “farming” silver to buy token and THEN you start to play for real. Why not? Everyone has time to play all day and buy token instead of buying something else :smiley:

up up up :helicopter::airplane::rocket:

Give the Dev time to fix the policy, system, gameplays whatever you call it.
Changing policies or system takes time and also requires well planning and deep thoughts.
I rather Dev set a well thought policies or system to prevent or even solve the problems over than just pleasing the crowds which might cause even worst future potential problems

UP… because problem still haven’t solve!!! greedy b!#@%!!