Tree of Savior Forum

The Odd Cryo Build?

Ok, I know it looks odd but what would the possible pros be with this odd build?

Synergy bonuses I know would be:

• Quickcast dmg increase for any spell especially all RC spells.
  • RC bonus to all Cryo spells.
  • Enchant Lightning from Enchant to all frozen targets with Cryo attribute.

Now what I want to know are things like: Would Ice wall plus Rune of Destruction be similar to Kino’s PP? Same with Rune of Justice if you shot it horizontally down a horizontally placed Ice Wall? (heh WALL OF JUSTICE!)

Any other positive thoughts. Yeah yeah, I know if would do subpar damage up til then but I dont really care about that. This just seems interesting to me. But please, thoughts?

Andre?

I actually have almost the same build in the making (but I think I’ll probably go sage instead). I’m on my way to R7 now.

Unfortunately not, it just damages the wall. :confused:

What I can tell you so far:

• It has very good control with Sleep 15 + Cryo Skills;
  • QC + SS helps casting not only RC skills but Snow Rolling/Ice Bolt as well;
  • You can reach decent damage with Ice Rune + hitting your Ice Walls with Staff if you invest in AoE attack Ratio. Mind that Ice Walls have 2 AoE def ratio though (PP combos are still way better);
  • Possibly Ice Blast new interaction in ktos helps this build a lot; :smiley:

However, do note it gets a pain to solo level at r6 and on, as your damage starts to fall off hard. Probably ends up only supporting on end-game parties, with occasional bursts when you cast Ice Rune.

No idea how effective Enchanter would be, but the synergy is definitely there.

Firstly, do not expect this build to be very good. it isnt as effective as cryo kino if you are thinking of doing ice wall shard damage.

I suggest switching runecaster linker. I honestly do not think rune of ice is worth it on your build.
I think that having linker instead of rune caster is better because 300% increase ice damage for 60+ seconds with 3 minute cool down is not worth it in my opinion. plus if you take linker, you have a spot in the party for late game grinding.

Ktos just got a patch that buffed ice blast and i think linker really helps the cryo 3 damage.

Enchanter seems like a pretty bad class but maybe i am wrong. If it is bad then maybe switch it for another rank into linker or go runecaster if you really want it.

I run wiz 3>linker 1> cryo 1> kino 1> RC 1> linker 2.
this build has support for party in grind group and dungeons because of linker. It also has cryokino combo that can melt bosses

a cryo1 kino1 rc1 enough to melt boss? that wall would break fast right?

it would without audra staff which I managed to get my hands on one after 3 hours

Use audra staff to cast level 7 ice wall, then switch to SCR or whatever weapon with higher magic attack, quick cast and surespell, then psy pressure.

WHAT NEW ICE BLAST ON KTOS!?

Also Rune of Destruction and justice don’t interact with ice wall mate, i already tried, wiz3cryo3rc1 here. It’s kinda strong, late game, r8, you have to use a lot of runes , since mobs get to 300k, but you can easily CC and deal damage, not as fast, but viable.

Recent Cryomancer changes on ktos:

OH god, i hope IMC make another patch merge, it’s about time, we are so many patches behind Ktos now.

ive been hoarding level 115 dungeon cubes for when agni necklace will finally come out