Tree of Savior Forum

The "I wish my game was this populated" Simulator

RIP> Goodluck getting in! IMC putting fake players in there game to make it seem more popular

9 Likes

I’m kinda OK.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

Dammm That version is Poppin. I wanna play Q_Q

It’s a bug lol, not IMC the server is reading all the maps as klapeida so everyone technically is there so it tells you all other maps are full

Easier than it looks

Oh, and this is one of the five servers with a cross-server queue.

2 Likes

Sounds to me like coffee boy copy and pasted the wrong map files in the server .conf when he was trying to move and shuffle them around.

yup can’t login, IMC wanted to surprise us so instead of fu cking the game up on the tuesday maintenance they are doing it today

1 Like

Coffee Boy…?

The intern they have working on the servers instead of an actual programmer and why you’re having a problem…?

You know the guy using the live servers as a sand box for the upcoming patch…? Because it’s actually 8AM Tuesday in South Korea…? Guess he didn’t get the memo that it’s still Monday everywhere else…?

1 Like

You can’t overwrite open files.

I guess the server just broke all by itself then right? Nobody could have ever made an edit to the map server while live and messed something up.

What I do know for a fact is you can edit live map.conf files last time I ever messed with eAthena years ago. That is if you’re retarded and want to crash the map servers. There was even commands for Admin/GM in game to edit warp points or remove and add them completely while in game.

soon someone will use this pic to claim iToS is very populated :slight_smile:

yeah show jtos what’s up :joy:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.