Tree of Savior Forum

The game has shut down because of broken IPF files

Hmm is this for the new error? I mean the redownload thingy :blush:

i found it too but i try to login many times till i can log in server and play for 5-10 min and all other character stop (but can still read shout from megaphone) after i relog and found it again <_<

1 Like

Had the problem, redownloaded but still have the problem. :weary:

I used the old login trick/fix and got into the game, after a little while game stops, chat keeps going and I d/c when I try to get into the char selection screen.

the only thing i changed was the resolution mode to 2 from 1 , is that whatā€™s causing this? but i think i need to do the enter -> exit -> cancel trick ā€¦this is such a pain , i cant do that if its not windowed

you might find it wierd or funny but i just deleted my TOS client on steam then restore it from the recycle bin then its working now, im playing for almost 10 mins atm

my question is why do we seem to be the only ones who are having this issue.

Iā€™m really disappointed D: , I know its beta and all but it seems like whenever try and fix something, it breaks even more D:

1 Like

Yeah youre rightā€¦ This is very disappointing.

tried this also but it doesnt help. im so disappointed now. i did every solution i read but it just keeps on showing. this is ridiculous.

iā€™m too so we wait until fix? or redownlond?

i already redownloaded. and its the sameā€¦ dont bother.

try re-downloading first, if that still didnā€™t do it, then come back here to petition a fix. P.S. I;m with you in this, 5 rueful hours to go :weary:

open user.xml and change Resolution mode=ā€œ2ā€ works for me :wink: but everytime u start the game u need to always change that resolution to 2 lol, its pain in the ass :confounded:

Iā€™m tryed this process bellow and open autopatcher again. Worked for me.

1. Go to your ToS folder (steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\patch)
  2. Delete 10725_001001.ipf
  3. Start game

On the first update the patch have about 160Mb, now the patch have about 180Mb

2 Likes

Iā€™m with the same problem, the resolution mode fix my error and i can log in on my char, but a min later my game stop, everyone keep running, chat keep working but i canā€™t do nothing. I canā€™t click on anything, enter donā€™t work, nothing.

1 Like

And restart Windows! Worked for meā€¦

1 Like

This test is turning into a login beta test. It looks like, playing the game is just like a bonus from testing the login :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Did this:

ā€œRight click on Tree of Savior (English Ver.)Click on PropertiesClick Local Files tabClick Verify Integrity of Game Cacheā€ And it worked for me. Good luck to you guys though :confused: Hope they fix it for you guys.

how do you change the resolution out of the game? xml file edit?

you need to verify again in order to play once you log out