Tree of Savior Forum

The Complete Guide - Stats

Hello everyone, I’ve started working on guide videos for ToS.
I’ve previously created leveling guide:

But now I’m also reworking it to improve.

Today I’ve released the first The Complete Guide series video

Stats Explained

Feel free to suggest, give your opinions for my guide videos.

1 Like

How about adding the informations in a tos-wiki to make it searchable und reduce the access barriers. Really these videos are crap, they are time wasting and inefficient.

9 Likes

Well that’s your opinion.
I’ve had many people asking me to continue making guide videos, that’s why I did this.
BTW ToS wiki already has this information.

1 Like

thanks for making this Guides, good work :grinning:

we got this already…

Just look at the wonderfull stat section no video needed.

3 Likes

so much reading…
others prefer visual option and a shorter one.

Pretty much. He’s just spamming his channel for money at this point.

3 Likes

Keep in mind that the hp/sp from con/sp is different for each base class.

And there should be a bonus to hp/sp recovery as well from con/spr, or from their health/spirit stat instead. I keep forgetting to properly test it…

=/ … hey , Guides are guides.
you can’t ever have too many guides as long as they aren’t Bad guides.
so what if it’s for money as long as the information is Accurate and helpful, it still counts, it’s not like the video is charging you to Watch it.

1 Like

no need to be toxic
if you hate this game so much you’re always free to leave.

how did you even come to that conclusion?

and also you might want to look up what toxic means.

1 Like

You don’t do anything for community, no guides, nothing.
The only thing you do is camp ToS forums and post your cancer comments that makes no sense.

I’ll just remind you that there is

4 Likes

Do agree with what @atari has said. Will be really great if there is less toxicity and OP being more accepting to comments and opinions by others, since they are part of the audience this complete guide series is intended for.

Watched your “Stats Explained, The Complete Guide”. Do appreciate your gesture in making guide videos for the community.

Here are my comments on the video:

• Will be good to lose the words explained and complete from the title. A simple “Tree of Savior - Stats” will do. Having the 2 words is kind of misleading as the video doesn’t really offer much other than basic information in which the game itself gives while hovering the mouse over them. Do know it is a marketing gimmick to draw more viewers in but most of the time it will backfire, like this instance. In this era people tend to be more critical when they click on links and found that it doesn’t offer what it depicts, so might want to tone that down a little.

• Know your audience. Players who look for stat guides like this will often want a detailed breakdown on what each stat grants and what bonuses they give to the character, especially when more points are allocated to the stat. Hence, besides the core stats breakdown to the details, it will be good to highlight all the secondary stats such as crit rate, crit attack, magic amp, min-damage, max-damage, block penetration, evasion for the player, and what they do.

• Versioning is important. This is something in which I found out from my posted youtube videos (many tos updates and build showcases) comments. There will be players who aren’t as updated as we are for ToS; and with so many videos showcasing ToS, it is hard for them to discern between legacy (pre-damage patch update) and current (post-damage patch update) videos. Do highlight them in video whenever you can.

5 Likes

Wow, thanks~ this is really useful.

Any suggestions for future guides? Skills, equimpent, etc guides?

An equipment guide will be good, most players often go for the BiS but little to none cover the basic gearing for their builds. Like what gear to look for prior to BiS, what stats work for which type of build and their non-BiS, good to have gear etc.

Skill and builds wise is pretty much covered extensively by the ToS community.

1 Like

Like what Nekorin said. When I first started I could not find any guides on what basic equipment was good to use until you had money and time in ToS. Everyone always pushed for the “endgame” gear. Which I myself find funny because we are only half way thru the game if they really want to make it out at 600ish.

Okay, equipment guide is next then. I guess I’ll try to do equip guide for each class/build separately.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.