Tree of Savior Forum

Thaumaturge - Transpose Skill

I got a crazy idea of going WizardC3 ThaumC3 full CON or INT support/buffing tanky mage because of transpose lol. You get 50% magic damage from quick cast attribute anyway and some magic attack from swell left arm + some INT from swell brain and swell brain attribute… with 15/15 energy bolt as your spam skill while having 15/15 reflect shield also.

I am thinking C3 Linker with Life Line with Thaum. Most people won’t max their CON, and having Life Line sharing max CON can be benefits to a party.

This is how Life Line works:

If i go full INT, every time i cast transpose,will i have to heal, even if i renew the efect (before it ends)?

Sry about my english. Hope u guys understand.

:slight_smile:

Yes you’ll have to heal.

Mpst people go full int cast transpose just for hp recovery near bonfire

Too bad…
The first time casting transpose, make sense have to heal… but every time recasting to keep buff on, also have to heal… seems more like a bug.
Anyway … life is not fair… :weary:

No bug. Is intended~

As you literally change back to your old con stats, for a split ms.
Then back to full con.

But here’s a funny trick.
Hehe.

Get Full int build.
Each rank get’S you 10% bonus int.
Use transpose.
HAve someone use umbical cord or use it yourself (linker3?).
Now your whole party has maximum con … and you have int from your wiz or cleric mates. for 30 seconds.

PvP wise.
I expect 1 rank in trauma to be usefull.
Sadly… i never seen shrink used on players…

So… If i Want to go Wiz 3 - Thaum 3 - Warlock more pvp build.
What is the best status?
Full CON? Full INT?
If I go full CON, i still get 50% dmg bonus from quick cast + 615 matk from thauma arms + 145 INT.
What you guys think, is it good? (Its a build focused on pvp and warlock rank 7 and 8-9 ranks later).

Or better to stick with my Wiz 3 - Psy 3 - Warlock :smiley:

Don’t spoil my build pls :cry:

I hope there won’t be TOO much of such parties)

Because in PvE they are even more OP (as nobody can impale your CON host and break the link).

Also shrink is pointless, it only changes the size(attributes do not work on players after early kOBT patch). And swell may be harmful unless they have no healer and your party is 4 dragoons. Though in PvE thaum C1 is a treaaure, might include it instead of cryo3 on my chrono3 for linker3 party.

But frozen tree is also so good I can’t decide. And Linker will most likely get featherfoot or maybe warloc (since 3 full supports is too much). Should look at R8 classes to be sure.

I think you can go full int and get attribute. This way you will have almost the same amount of CON as if you go full CON AND quite a lot of free INT. This is a good offensive Thauma build, bur you will need cleric to heal you every X seconds. But if you max transpose you will only need to heal at the start of the battle. Just be careful about your buff limit and immediately cancel everything unnecesary. And avoid Capella AT ALL COST.

Also cast INT buff after transpose as you will have enough HP with just your base INT. And I will repeat a tip about buff limit once more. You will have 4 buffs with Transpose. 6 with QC and SS of wiz3. So I’d rather avoid SS unless you have Krivis in party. This way you will have 2 slots, 1 of them for Revive OR Stone Skin. And better cast damage buffs before Transpose, since losing them is not that deadly. This way you will have 1 buff slot to immediately cancel anything that goes to it. Or you can drop 1 of your damage buffs on your preference for additional buff slot.

1 Like

Hunn im thinking about going full CON, because of that need of healing after transpose (wich i think it sucks cause i want to be a little tanker with good dps), and i dont gonna even use transpose (maybe equilibrium), cause Swell Brain give some crazy 145 INT, for a Full CON its pretty good INT plus the 615 matk from arms.
What you Think?

Either go full int … or full int as trauma.

You will need to be healed, by any source.
But transpose 10 would suffice enough for that…

Your health regen is high … just get your priest to drop a aukuras or a bonfire…

HP

SP

HP Recovery

SP Recovery

That’s what you get with around 280 int converted to con.

1 Like

I got your point and I think you are Totally right. The only Problem I see is that we still need Healing to fill that huge HP pool. :frowning:
I dont know if i should go for Wiz 3 - Thauma 3 - Warlock 1, and be futureproof with huge matk/hp, or go Wiz 3 - Psy 3 - War 1, and go Full con, but have more atk skills/cc :T
But that HP pool of Thauma is very crazy >

Squishy before heals. Super tanky after heals xD:

And squishy before transpose.

People need to get their heads aroudn that.

But the best combo would be a linker chrono + a trauma something in your party xD.

Superbuffed.

Daino mandatory.

Just go Featherfoot :grin:

1 Like

PSssssh… dont spoil the perfect build.

INT buffs have the full power when you have 500+ INT. Then you will get ~500 matk from it (which is equal to best mage weapon with +15 ench).

Even at 300+ it will still bring a lot power. But with full CON it will be around 300 matk “only”.

Also as I said you woill need to heal once per 150 seconds at level 10 transpose and once per 200 at level 15. This is more then enough for any arena match. You just ask your cleric to cast heal at the beginning for 50%+ heal at the start. With attribute your HP will be around 30k + and around 300 bonus matk from INT. (So you will get ~18k HP from 10 Heal tiles(50% HP + flat) and even more HP ftom regen if you have Krivis with Aukuras.
Swell brain will gain you another 150 INT (320 matk). Adding 2 buffs will grant 500+ matk more. This will result in a mage with 30k HP and 1400 base matk (w/o weapon).

I won’t talk about R9 stats etc, but later on it will be even better. I’d even suggest Featherfoot instead of warlock for even more healing (just ignore blood bath and use blood sucking as it will scale pretty hard with your high matk).

Also don’t forget that Heal and Mass Heal are % based. So even if you are healed not to the max you will get much more HP then average mage. And more matk as well. And all that while being mainly support class. I have a feeling they will nerf it sooner or later, just as spiritual link. Still, want to try this combo before they do it)

The problem is you can’t get chrono C3 with linker C3/Thaum C3, and all these classes have most of their power in C3.

I meant… two wiz players. Not in one build xD …

Partys~

And I mean 2 wiz can pick only 2 of 3 C3 skills. So you have to chose, if 30 sec cd reset is better then 150 INT. Or just take 3 wizards (but you know, 4 supports+tank is… my first planned party :sweat_smile:).

But jokes aside if we can get some offensive abilities on linker/thaum and offensive tank/cleric, I think the damage would be enough. If only they buffed Krivis it would become my go to choice (because aukuras and divine stigma synergise perfectly with umbrical cord/transpose), but now Zaibas is just too useless in late game (as it deals fixed number of hits), so it’s hard to decide. I wanted to rely on incinerate+discerning evil+pandemic lvl 6-7 combo for massive AoE but people say it won’t work (though no proofs yet). But I agree it would’ve been too powerful.

Will see what changes they’ll make at the start of iOBT and then decide.

Actually.

4 Supports + one damage dealer.
Everyone is a tank… when you have a priest with mass heal and stoneskin in it +700 con for all…

No need for swordys anymore… i am makeing a tank swordy first. So i hope people don’t do that … that soon.

Yep, I also think about this a lot, but I see a strong reason to have at least 1 of each kind in a party in case if there will be a rank 8 class in swordie/archer tree that will complement this party really well (for example Centurion).

If they actually release him, then not having one in a party would hurt.

I wonder if they ever implement 6+ members parties. Maybe more then 6 will be too much, but 6 members would open so much opportunities for a party combinations. I’d personally grind a lot just to get this divine might monster gem)