Tree of Savior Forum

Thank you so much IMC

I know this doesn’t happen often enough. However, I want to thank you as a fellow player for delivering iToS to us and continue to strive to improve your service with all your dedications. I, for one, has enjoyed playing iToS and I will continue to do so. Thank you for bringing the korean version patch on time that you have elaborated. And thank you for providing countless hours of entertainment.

For all the STAFF and GM, thank you for answering all the questions that we have had. I hope we can continue to have the quality of service that you guys have brought. Even with all the obstacles you guys have encountered, you guys have been working hard to fix everything that comes to your attention. And I want to thank you for doing so. I know it is sometimes overwhelming with the amount of players that requires your attention, but please do your best, we really appreciate it!

47 Likes

inb4 “GTFO WHITEKNIGHT!” but seriously, solid post. Yea, there are still plenty of bugs, and yes, they have to fix the exploits and ban those using them, but they did deliver on this kTOS patch and it’s bringing A LOT of new content that everyone has been asking for. It’s a process and I know I for one am glad that they are finally pulling through with a huge patch like this on schedule.

3 Likes

1 Like
15 Likes

yeah, thanks IMC. And also thank you Jesus for this game.

God bless this game.

I wanted to complain about IMC not fully doing what they promised on bringing all the content kToS has, but they mentioned in one of their Q&As (july 1st one) that their intention was the minimize the content gap between the two versions…

But yeah, I’m still happy with what we are getting tomorrow.

@STAFF_Max already made my day.

1 Like

WTF HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING or should I say smoking. I have over 1,000 hours logged now and literally none of what you typed is even remotely true. IMC has had absolutely no customer service, tickets take upwards of a week to be answered and are just automated pre-typed replies, the lack of responses have been so bad that sub-par companies in South America have even dropped IMC and ToS.
There has been no measures taken against rmts, it literally takes 2-3 months to get a bot banned, see ; Snowdance/Majie/Momohime Klaipedas oldest bots who took a combined 90+ bot threads and 13 weeks to get banned.
Sure I still play a little, and am praying this game gets fixed but what an ignorant thread, maybe next you can create a TY COMCAST CABLE post, or tell Vladinir Putin what a great job hes doing running Russia…

6 Likes

How about you chill out and understand that your bad experience doesn’t mean everyone else is having one? There are tons of threads that are about all the things that people think are wrong/need improved/want to change/ect, your thoughts would contribute to those SO much more than in a thank you thread.

5 Likes

I have to agree with @Rabbit

My thread isn’t ignorant because it is based on my own experience. I live the the US and my experiences with IMC has been mostly positive.

I am sympathetic at your situation though, because from the looks of it, South America/Brazilian services does seem lacking. Though this has been a trend in all MMO. South America is just not being treated fairly on a global stage when it comes to online gaming. You can blame IMC, you can blame your infrastructure, and you can blame your country. But like I said, you do have my sympathy. Because even though I am in the US, I would kill to have South Korea, Japan, or even China’s internet infrastructure. And yes, when it comes to fiber optic network, the US is falling behind.

However, I do have to say this. No matter how bad Vladinir Putin may be, he did single-handly turned Russian’s economy around to become a top contender on the world stage. Sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due.

basically there are just some people out there that praise god for bountiful rains while someone is urinating on them, this is one of those times, scroll down 100 threads in general discussion, then tell me how many positive threads to negative threads you find regarding in regards to imc, this isn’t about my personal experience, this is about facts

2 Likes

The big patch looks promising. Hoping for the best.

Also… Class Resets please e.e

@jchsc32 I think you misunderstood me and the context of this thread. I am not thanking IMC on behave of the community. I am not the community representative. I am thanking IMC based on my own personal experience. I am thanking IMC as a player(singular, not plural) of their product. No matter what the 100 post in general discussion says, none of them will make any difference towards my own personal experience. And like I stated, my own personal experience with iTOS has been good so far. And not those 100 negative thread or you will change that.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Sorry for sidetracking, though I was trying to a common sense suggestion at the time. I do want to say I think it’s great you shared your experience. It’s really important for people (from the playerbase and the company) to get to see that there are players who are enjoying the game. ^ ^ I’m there with you, I’m super pumped about the changes from the update!

Thanks @Rabbit

My friends and I are still enjoying ToS. We kept making new characters to play with each other. Queueing right now for missions with them. That’s normal when I post on the forum.

Same here, I only hop on when I’m waiting on stuff and in the mornings to see if there’s news/updates on the days we usually get that stuff posted. I have blast and take my time because, just like with any game, it can be easy to get a little burnt out. Even with some of the issues it has, I find the game absolutely charming and I’ve met a lot of really great people since testing.

Yeah, that’s true. I only play maybe a couple of hours a day too. But like you, I can’t wait for the new content either.

I stand in the middle. But I don’t hate IMC, they’re just very amateurish. It doesn’t allow leniency in belief, but it does show how they go about solving things and their general thought process. For better or for worse, people should realize this as GE had it’s time in the sun. What I worry about is the split in man-power trying to get Wolf Knights working, as it doesn’t look appealing and is that sweat-skin generic MMO you’ve come to expect from BnS or TERA.

All in all at the moment, I’m just happy that the game will have PvP content to satisfy the masses that have been waiting for so long. Although I do wish they were in 3 hour intervals, at the very least.

3 Likes

just because you and all others are negative, doesn’t mean everybody should be. what a moron.