Tree of Savior Forum

Thank you for the wonderful time

Fantastic, thank you for the information. i certainly agrees with iTOS decision to keep up with the goal list and make a better environment for new player, R9 is more relevant to veteran player in my opinion.

@MyriadColors sorry myriad i already give away all my money and item sets to my friends except my Sorc set :smiling_imp: my sorc will forever be immortalized with it’s awesome lookingness lol.

i hope this game succeed, it turns out i can’t ever go back to playing this, work are starting to pick up and i’m going out of island XD. wish me luck in the other island. GG everyone love you all.

I got the bgm too months before I quit. Love it. I actually play some of TOS and RAGNAROK’s bgm while playing other games.

Patiently waiting for imc to release the full bgm om CD cause i would scoop that up in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

Its fine to quit a game for a while, tos isn’t really going anywhere for a long time anyways, no need for people to get hostile when someone says they’re bored of it.

I don’t blame others for getting tired of the game, we’ve been kind of doing the same thing for several months and not everyone does Earth Tower too. Better to play something else until more content comes out if you’re finding yourself bored.

2 Likes

Stopped playing also. Playing Berserk both the PS2 version and the Dynasty Warriors Berserk on PC. Beat the crap out of all of the everything \o/

I am gonna wait for R9 or some kind of reset.

Have fun doing whatever :smile:

1 Like

How long is pvp going to take? People are getting impatient. Ktos was only down for like a week before they got it fully updated.

@j2512967

he/she/it even changed the message and title to be more positive after all the backlash, but is ignoring anyone that beings it up and calls them on their BS

could not be more of a special snowflake

@Valkoria

the title and message topic were changed to seem positive, before it was just another “boo hoo this game blows im quitting please notice me i need attention”

which is funny because they did the same thing 3 months ago but got no replies

just another kid begging for attention

4 Likes

i swear in the name of the god i believe in and my family that i did not change the title and the message to be more positive.

you can live in your own little world, believe that everyone is out to get you, out to destroy the game. but not everyone is as negative as you. say whatever you like, you are free to do as you please with yourself, but don’t you put words in my mouth.

I can confirm that you didn’t change the title, i read this thread when it was posted.

I think there was no point in making this thread in the first place, though.

He was being sarcasm, the thing is why do you make this thread? So pointless, OMG Hey guys I’m gonna leave this game, so notice me please, THANKS YOU BTW!

trying to show my appreciation to the game developer? to the moderator in the forum that has done a good job, that i have had a wonderful time in this game, i fell in love with the game, had so much fun, loved the music that i salvaged it before uninstalling the game.

do you ever heard of appreciation, this is how people appreciate others, they told the person that is responsible for their happiness that they have given him a wonderful time.

i will give you an example so that you can understand, because it seems really hard for you and some people to understand this.

say for example a person keep giving me cookies, and i loved it and it tastes amazing and i enjoyed every moment until one day i stopped going to gym for a reason of work and because of that the cookie is making me fat, i told the person how wonderful the cookie was and told them why i don’t want it anymore so that the cycle stops. can you understand that? i sure hope you do.

edit: i am afraid that you still don’t understand despite clear explanation. so i will make it even clearer, in this analogy
the person that is giving me cookies = tree of savior
cookies = content
gym = my interest in the game
fat = i got tired / bored of the game

@j2512967

i will also include you here @Bizarre not because of the same reason as @j2512967 but because you said there is no point.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.