Tree of Savior Forum

Temple shooter's damage. Is it not considered missile?

I am a Necro c2 and I have allotted a skill point in Dirty Pole thinking that my Temple shooter would gain additional damage from the decay debuff but sadly it didn’t.

Does anyone know what kind of damage does the Temple Shooter does? Why is it not considered a missile attack? Or is it some kind of bug? :confounded:

Before doing these things you people should research first, just because the damn thing shoot arrows doesn’t mean it is arrows, summons are magic type as far as i know, it is messed up? By logic yes, but hell, you are a wiz, you generally put your stats in INT which increase your magic, on summons case, its damage.

It is not a bug, it is the design of the game, the game is not complete yet, no one knows if IMC will change the summons mechanics.

Again, before start testing stuff that you will regret later, do a research.

Well it still good for party(Archer love you), but you could have upgrade the attribut of shoggot too that give him up to 5 min of decay aura(At lv 5 of attribut) on cast and you can resummon each 4 min also … it move.
On KToS Dirty pole got a new duration of 15min soo maybe someday in … Tons of New Loading screen later… We will get this patch.

Where’s the fun in that? I was experimenting on the skills since it was my first character. And sometimes it is good to learn the hard way. :smile:

Yea man! I also like to have archers in my party. I just summon the dirty dildo and the archers do the rest. lol

As for shoggoth, using it in a grind party is not as efficient as the pole since it costs a lot of corpse and its cooldown is much longer. I just hope that they would implement the ktos patch here in itos as soon as possible.

Yeah but the area of decay is pretty big and it around shoggot not the casting area, if your resumon him every 5 min you got perma moving decay area.
Also 30 corpse(1 corpse potion/ 500silver) isn’t much for a perma moving decay/summon.

Its an oversight. Every summon shouldve been made able to deal different damage types.

I do the same, it’s just that some people come to play, don’t do research and end up being pissed in the end.

I do agree on that, on another post about summons i said that, they should have their elemental damage implemented, specially for who took Linker, some summons would have great benefit from attributes of HK.

But if shoggoth fixates on a specific target he won’t stop until he or his target is killed. And most of the time the party ignores those monster and move to find a mob. Guess we all have our ways of using necro skills

I think about what you said and tried it. And It is much more efficient rather than summoning that dirty dildo over and over again every after mobs

I agree man. Those ppl who gets pissed because their class is not in the current “meta”. I actually did some research and played around with the class simulator before i started making my necro and playing the game.

wrong, TS is pierce damage

What? Really? But I havent seen the “Pierce +50%” thing when Temple shooter attacks a monster.

He think it is since it is an archer type summon.

The boss tho can be piece since it is codded.

Just so you know, when it do critical hits, it appear as critical hit +50%, so the pierce is not codded into the summon, hence it doesn’t pierce.

there is no “strike/pierce/stab +50%” thing when skeletons atk a monster.
But they cause -50% in ghost armor

the skeletons does physical damage but not in those category(strike/pierce/stab) i guess, since they don’t do additional damage to some monsters.

Hey guys have actually tried the shoggoth enlargement attribute? I maxed it but havent seen it in action lol

This change applies only to battle league and gvg, it won’t change for PvE.

Correct me if i am wrong but, ktos corpse tower has the same duration as dirty pole in pvp right?

According to the patch notes only dirty pole, stake stockade, spike shooter, punji stake and carve owl received this change. So I assume theres no reason to believe that corpse tower would last as long.