Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Bot Frundsberg

Finally saw the infamous Frundsberg

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

5 Likes

lol, how tf did frundsburg reach there from narvas?

Bot broken :haha:
Saw him moving like a derp from fedimian all the way to the suburb…

Hmm here’s some supporting posts since IMC has been ignoring frundsberg for a while now:

IMC, we need to know how you are investigating this and why frundsberg isn’t banned yet

3 Likes

Sad how GM Francis replied to a lot of threads yet ignored this guy again.

1 Like

Well some1 have a friend…

Well the previous reports are mainly just screenshots…

Posted a vid of the bot in action here. @GM_Francis

Let’s add to that (apologies my ShareX automatically cropped the top part of screen)

1 Like

GM Francis likes to ignore bot report threads with so many proof.

What probably happens whenever we report:
He’s just browsing market, nothing fishy going on here. moves on to next bot report

2 Likes

Posting this here because my direct message got ignored.

Frundsberg botting in klaipeda ch1 yesterday around 11PM game time

@Staff @GM_Francis

2 Likes

I get the feeling that telsiai bots are being ignored altogether after looking at the banlist…

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri
You guys might be annoyed of the multiple tags any but we’d really like to know how your investigation of frundsberg went after all these proof

1 Like

Seems like someone was manually killing frundsberg

good job, salute.

Frundsberg now has t10 masi bow though

3 Likes

so i don’t get it he’s bot and hundred ppl reported him but dude still boting? like really it’s some sort GM’s friend or business partner?

yep… he’s botting for more than 2 months as far as i know there. and a lot of ppl have tried to reported him including me but nothing happen. he still there… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

So i want details where is Frundsberg? who will get masit10 at the end? who was that mysterious “manual” killer?why am I even care?

I don’t even know anymore, I’m on playing lowkey now until I see their new anti bot/macro/whatever anti 3pp software feature comes in.

I’m seeing banlists on KR thread so maybe that’s a good start after all this time?

Frundsberg is still roaming narvas temple, overweight but still more mobile than a hackapelle, thanks to its mysterious teleporting skill…

Pls do something about this player…@GM_Francis @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri

Perma ban please, use of 3rd party program.

Be consistent IMC!

Hello @Satchie

Just an update! We have successfully banned the character you have reported.

3 Likes