Tree of Savior Forum

Telekinesis crash

bump for were actually just joking, cinko is perfectly playable and an active class within the community

wow what a nasty cough

bump bump bump bump bump, complete.

Bump having the same problem.

Rig:
8gb Ram
Ryzen 1600
GTX1060 3gb
Win10

Update: This most likely happens when youā€™re in a party member nearby, and less likely on solo

Having the same problem in every map

They will fix it when R9 patch has come lol

Over 2 months now (since Iā€™m playing)ā€¦ Is this normal for this game?

telekinesis skill cause crash in a high percentage of timesā€¦ apparently it is a error that they have no intention of solvingā€¦ the problem is when used in pvp because in TBL can not be relogeā€¦

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Max @GM_Francis @hkkim @system still not fixed

1 Like

they will never fix it, they are not interested ā€¦ thatā€™s why people keep going of the game ā€¦ very sad everything ā€¦

At least they let other players to see this thread and make them lost interest on this game instead of hide this thread :v:

Sooooo is Telekinesis still crashing? Iā€™ve been waiting for ages on a fix for this, and now we have the stuck bug too with MF/Raise.

You could try with your kino, MF bug is still there but not frequent.
Anyway, IMC still have to work on it to ensure guarantee fairplay (although personally do not think IMC will able to fix it completely)

I just put all points in other skills and left Telekinesis with nothing.

I currently got a skill reset from event and have been looking to reset my skills, hopefully getting Telekinesis again if itā€™s not crashing anymore.

Now I regret getting the skill reset for this char because itā€™s untradeable.

Just use the skill reset scroll but donā€™t add any 1st until ā€¦the time IMC fix the skill if your skill reset potion is 14 days.

1 Like

Yeah, guess I have no choice. I have other chars that badly need a skill reset too but I prioritized this one without thinking twice. Also, rank resets are likely to be here soon and Iā€™m afraid these crash and stuck bugs are still gonna be there by then.

Soooo is Telekinesis still crashing guys?

please fix it, still crashing, cant use it in pvp T.T

I want to make it original :

same problem ! :3