Tree of Savior Forum

[ Swordsman Changelog ] Swordsman changes from kTOS and iTOS

sorry if i’m kind of late but you have some misleading information here.

you missed the point. entirely

*Old cyclone with aspd at max level +DoV + buffs

-lv15 = 52 hits over 7 sec

*Nerfed Cyclone

-22 hits over 7 sec

Vid here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoSlK0Cq9FQ

*Rebalanced Cyclone:

-Added 33% aspd
-decrease duration per level from .3 to .2secs

which means:

New cyclone duration > 5.5sec

IF: nerfed cyclone hits 22 hit count for 7 sec
= > 3.14 hit / sec

Therefore: New cyclone is 17.2 hit count (5.5 sec duration * 3.14 hit / sec)

And: Rebalanced Cyclone = +33%aspd

17.2 hit count +33% = 5.7 hit count

Which means: 17.2 hit count + 5.2 hit count = almost 23hit count (22.9)

Final numbers:

Rebalanced cyclone = 23 Hit count over 5.5 secs duration

Not even near from the famous 50++ hit count. the only compensation given was the bonus AoE ratio, and less 1.5sec for overall DPS in skill rotations.

anyways. i’m not here for that.

Does anyone have information on the Barbarian buff (Wild Attribute) updates and changes? is there something that buffs pouncing?

1 Like

It’s in the first post.Nothing after that

I got Wild Nature on iTOS, but can’t confirm any of these buffs.

[Wild Nature136] attribute has received some additions to the effect of the buff
○ Barbarian skills refresh the duration of the Feral buff
○ Embowel : Inflicts stun for 2 seconds per Feral stack (0.5 seconds per stack in PvP)
○ Stomping Kick : Increases range by 2 per Feral stack
○ Cleave : Increases the Critical Rate buff by 10 per Feral stack
○ Helm Chopper : Stun chance is increased by 7% per Feral stack
○ Seism : When reaching 5 Feral stacks, hit count is increased 3 → 5
○ Giant Swing : Damage is increased per Feral stack. Applies twice (?)
○ Pouncing : The chance of dealing additional damage to stunned enemies is increased by 6% per Feral stack

No bonus crit from Cleave, no extra hits from Seism.
It’s just says “Wild Nature gives bonus damage for Barb skills”

These buffs havent been implemented yet in ITOS.

iTOS doppel current state -

Solmiki 21F - 25F, 15min clear with Doppel

Current power level state of Doppel

3 Likes

#Barbarian

• Warcry

• [ JAN 12 ]
    Skill cooldown has been reduced from 50s → 42s
    [Warcry: Debuff Duration] attribute has been added
    ○ Warcry increases the duration of all of the caster’s debuff skills that the target is suffering by 1 second per attribute level
    ○ Duration increase is reduced to 1/3 in PvP
    ○ Max level 10
    ○ SP +10
    ○ Requires Barbarian Circle 3

2 Likes

The actual changes in the swordsman’s class are changing the korean PvP meta for swordsman?
I want to know if someday the swordman will be competitive without cata in PvP.

So, are Doppels back in the “game”? Back on track? :slight_smile:

WIth all these bufffs, im thinking im going get Barb 3 as r8 for my Corsair3 uahuahhua really

With the Barbarian change :

Barbarian
Warcry

Skill cooldown has been reduced from 50s → 42s
[Warcry: Debuff Duration1] attribute has been added
○ Warcry increases the duration of all of the caster’s debuff skills that the target is suffering by 1 second per attribute level
○ Max level 10
○ Requires Barbarian Circle 3

And with

Serpentine Attribute: Enemies affected by [Serpentine] become vulnerable to physical melee attacks for 10 seconds and attacks gain 100% additional damage.

Do you think a SW X Barb 3 X Dragoon 2 could become a thing? (lack of stance needed from barbarian could help the build)

1 Like

@Parmenion
if you take a look at the complete setup; uptime x downtime; skill rotation from dragon 2 and so on : it would not be a thing; mainly because of the high cd of war cry;
spear lunge would work better and give a lot more damage than the new war cry combo that you are asking w; even more because you can combo together with sepertine; since both buffs multiply them self!!!.
So in the end, this barb buff is nice for doppel 3 builds, since now they can buff their slash debuff (cleave + the one from doppel3) for the total duration of cyclone that btw, have a similar cd as the skill from rank 8 and warcry so is a perfect fit. and one or two more skills as well . or future swordsman with heavy debuffs options; since right now the only build with heavy debufs would be highlander, but highlander itself have a very good amount of uptime in his debuffs so taking high3 barb3 for the combo would create far more problems for the build than the benefit of warcry 10 extra seconds.
But as for dragon like you have asked, it would only decrease the damage!; and i’m not even gonna enter in the advantages that hop3 x barb3, even with all recent buffs.
So in the end; no; it won’t become a thing, at least speaking in pro’s and con’s of the build.

1 Like

I’m doing it now, currently 170+, but still dunno my 6th rank

Well, you’ll have cleave debuff for slash damage, might as well go doppel to make use of it with cyclone + extar damage form DoV.

Murmillo

• Scutum Hit

• [ JAN 26 ]
    Fixed an issue where [Scutum Hit: Stun] attribute was not applying correctly

Peltasta

• Umbo Blow

• [ FEB 09 ]
    [Umbo Blow: Stun]
    ○ Fixed issue where this attribute didn’t apply in PVP

Highlander

• Cartar Stroke

• [ FEB 09 ]
    [Cartar Stroke: Collision Damage]
    ○ Fixed issue where this attribute didn’t apply in PVP

Corsair

• Double Weapon Assault

• [ FEB 23 ]
    Fixed the scenario where using the buff would cause the secondary weapon attack damage to be the same as the primary weapon attack strength for the duration of the buff

Shinobi

• Bunshin no Jutsu

• [ FEB 23 ]
    Fixed issue where the damage from clones were not applying in PVP

** First post has reached the character limit so these changes won’t be added to it yet. I’ll fix everything when I have time :slight_smile:

Does the new Pillage attribute: Plunder needs the Corsair to be near it’s party members to take effect?

high landers skull swings debuff now is permanent ?

It’s always been perma on normal/elites mobs, duration only applies on bosses.
Also do note since it’s not in the skill’s tooltip description SkullSwing armor break duration against bosses increases with skill level.

This post needs a update.