Tree of Savior Forum

🌻 Sorcerer Summon Card 🌻

Are there any differences between field boss and quest harpeia cards?

Nothing, They’re same card.

Thanks then! And one last question, if possible. You say “If you want to use their skill you need to have riding.”. Does this mean that, as long as I have 1 point in riding, the summon will automatically use these skills (like Hunter’s Rush dog)? Or do I need to mount to use them?

Riding skill max at lv1. It won’t auto use skill but you have to use riding to ride it and press their skill manually as you see in clip above.

Ah, right. I tought it would be like my hunter

But thanks so much for the info!

Where does temple shooter spawn? Map and approximate area on where he spawn. Thanks

Arent there any Devil Type boss that has a poison DOT skill? Please say there is, please…

Try using Throneweaver? Skill look like poison but not sure if it did poison dot skill or not. :scream:

I tested it, but no it don’t seem to proc the DOT *sigh

thank you for posting Boss data, anyone got data on the following unlisted bosses?:

• Igniting Jack O’Lantern (Lv.1)
  • Lavenzard (Lv.1, 148, 250)
  • Prison Cutter (Lv.1, 217, 245, 280)
  • Flammidus (Lv.1, 118, 280)
  • Netherbovine (Lv.1, 21)
  • Sparnasman (Lv.1, 38, 48)
  • Ritheris (Lv.1)
  • Mirtis (Lv.22, 275)
  • Demon Lord Marnox (Lv.28, 280)
  • Merregina (Lv.46)
  • Gesti (Lv.50)
  • Corrupted (Lv.53, 89, 109)
  • Rikaus (Lv.61, 285)
  • Tomb Lord (Lv.67)
  • Gorgon (Lv.70)
  • Lithorex (Lv.73, 285)
  • Drapeliun (Lv.89, 121)
  • Rexipher (Lv.96, 275)
  • Zaura (Lv.103)
  • Unicorn (Lv.104)
  • Helgasercle (Lv.126, 280)
  • Naktis (Lv.145)
  • Demon Lord Blut (Lv.153)
  • Dionys (Lv.159)
  • Marionette (Lv.181)
  • Master Genie (Lv.194)
  • Gargoyle (Lv.199)
  • Pyroego (Lv.280)
  • Turtai (Lv.280)

source: http://www.tosbase.com/database/monsters/?name=&order=Level&type=Boss&race=Demon&element=All&armor=All&size=All&search=search

@Tsuyucchi

Can u or anyone tell me what card should I use as my secondary?

And how can I pick up more cards to level up them rs thanks

1 Like

sadly secondary card should be another temple shooter. it’s just plain the best.

1 Like

Wow, this saved me a lot of time! thank a lot!

Can someone please provide the data of riding summon skills cooldown? And thanks for the guide btw, loved it. :slight_smile:

Oh, and some new summon cards are already spreaded in the server such as rexipher and mirtis. Honestly mirtis is the most broken, unbalanced, OP as hell card. Better than TempleShooter imo. Here’s the link for mirtis. sorry for my bad english lol.

Are they now on iToS? I did hear the philippians had them.