Tree of Savior Forum

Summons Stats Question

Just some questions on the Sorcerer’s summon and the Necromancer’s shoggoth :smile:

1. It says the character’s INT and SPR affects the Attack and Defense of the summon

Situation 1: before summoning your summon, your use an item or you get a buff that adds 100 int (just for the idea), but only last for 20 seconds, you summon your monster and it gets attack bonus from the extra 100 int, will this disappear when the item/buff duration is finished? or will the summon continue to have the extra bonus attack until it dies/gets un-summoned?

Situation 2: You already have your summon out, you use an item or get a buff that adds 100 int, will the summon still get an increased in their attack?

Basically, the question is when does the stat of the Summoner affects the summon?

1. I read somewhere that using the Sorcerer skill Morph combines the stats of the 2 Boss cards used, is this true? or does it only combine their skills? if this is true tho, what happens when you combine 2 Boss cards that are both fully upgraded - they have 3 stars already?

Thank you in advance :smile:

Follow your post…!

I never tested this but from a programmer guess I’m quite sure the summon’s stats are calculated during the usage of the skill (i.e. the stats wont change even if you buff / your buff runs out afterwards). Of course this is just a guess so I could be entirely mistaken.

1 Like

from the skill description it seems like you most probably take on the skills of the previous summon but the stats of the new one, or you keep the stats of the previous summon and the skills of the new one

1 Like

but also it’s probably likely that the stats dont change at all cause it just follows the formula

Either what neil said or it is dynamic, as you lose or gain buffs the power of y our summons change aswell.

I have plans to make a Sadhu as my first character in the next iCBT. So if you get into the CBT and want to test how temporary boosts of INT affect summons, I will be more than happy to help you. If you do make a Sorcerer I can use Transmit Prana (+50 INT buff), and we can see what happens.

2 Likes

That would be awesome if I can get in the next iCBT ^-^ there’s definitely a lot of stuff I wanna test out and I would definitely appreciate the help :smile: , speaking of Sadhu’s Transmit Prana, is it a flat amount of INT added? and how long does the added INT stay? o.o