Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestion] To all EXP complainers who want to create more than 1 char

What if they give you a buff on your second char by about 2x-3x? and the third 4x-6x? etc…

With one condition: Level up a char to max lv first and the second if you want to have a third, etc…

An EXP scaling system. What do you think?

1 Like

or just allow storage to be shared by alternate character and your alternate characters will leech exp from hoarded EXP cards

1 Like

That would be way too potent … The late game EXP cards give sooooo much exp that it would be unreasonable to make this option possible, I mean, 400K exp at level 200/300 is a decent amount but for a level 30 it’s like 6 levels which is dumb. Like basically, if you make a quest at high level that give you 2x 400K exp cards and give it to your level 30 char, you instantaneously get to level 44, that like gut the concept of the game and the early leveling…

1 Like

better scaleable like wakfu xp system…
with each char lvl it buff the late alt bonus xp till they reach the same lvl with the 1st/2nd char in 1 player account… its like i said in the other thread

Same banana as in IMC’s Granado Espada hundred of thousand EXP cards all reserved for your next unlocked character.

I think its a great idea. I would go as far as not needing to get a max level first. The xp scalling could increase by the sum of your characters level untill it reachs a cap of 300%. That cap could be once you have 5 maxed level characters or more, idk.

I +1 this idea. Simple and problem-solving. No need to have too many too
creative ideas since the devs are also busy fixing other stuffs.

Yeah, is a bit unfair. Because the unbalance of classes grinding.

Yeah, seems better than cards.

the cards the you earn at max level will be worthless anyway what will you do with them?

I think we can’t go so deeply since we know nothing about the end game on ToS.

i said max level not end game. EXP wont go any furthur then. EXP card earned will be useless.

Level requirement for the EXP cards, and the high level cards are useless to leech the alternate char´s ^^

As you can see almost no one wants EXP boost to create more chars hahahahha…

They only want to RUSH another game and quit.

Probably more the people that are interested in PvP or WoE-equivalent play. I think if end game content isn’t going to be tuned very well on release though it’s going to be a bad deal for PvE players if we put in a system that gets people maxing quickly. May be awhile before end game PvE is tuned to be challenging but fair.