Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion: Equipment breakdown NPC

As the game progresses, there’s a lot of useless equipment out there. Eventually even our beloved purple and orange practo weapons will be outdated and not even sell.

It would be awesome to have an npc where you can break down your old equipment in exchange for either random materials or a chance at recover a % of the materials used. All rng based, you could retrieve 5% of materials, 70% mats, or even recover your 1 pract from that 0 potential purple weapon you have around.

This not only could encourage rerolling characters as you can potentially re-craft the weapon you need, but also remove some of the clutter of old useless equipment.

2 Likes

this could be a function of the squire class rather than an npc because it would increase squires silver gains

3 Likes

Alchemist too. They have that kind of skill (magnus opus) so it would make sense if alchemist has it.

3 Likes
Same Idea?

[Suggestion]Trader (NPC)

Well almost.

I’d love to see it though, I don’t know if it will broke the game.

Actually I’d prefer if Enchanter or Mimic would be able to do this.
Alchemist and Squire are already really useful, but Enchanter?

What would be funny is if the Mimic was actually able to dissolve the weapon to create a spirit copy for like 24 hours. Dissolving weapons would return to you all basic materials used to craft the weapon except for the blueprint.

You would lose all enhancement money and transcendence materials,though (to make it not superior to removing your blessed gems while destroying the weapon or removing the transcendence while keeping the weapon).

The spirit copy would be a timed weapon that disappears once the duration runs out, but it would be a 80 % stronger weapon in comparison to the one dissolved (i.e. equal to the same weapon transcendence Stage 4 +0) with extra effects like autocasting skills when autoattacking enemies with it.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.