Tree of Savior Forum

Suggesting Server Transfer from Telsiai to New Server Soon "Varena"

I read the new announcement today about the separation of DLC players and soon to be f2p players on Varena…

I personally, didn’t take it too well.Although, I am not raging about it.I understand you have your reasons.
But because I for one am excited to play with my buddies who are waiting for the f2p release…

So i am suggesting and hoping you could accept server transfers from telsiai to varena for some of us who have friends waiting for us on the soon to be f2p server.

(Yes i know, exclusive access to telsiai for dlc players is only temporary. But of course “some” players would automatically go to Varena and would be too tired to make another team on Telsiai. Especially if they are already high level. UNLESS you will also make server transfers from Varena to Telsiai.:slight_smile: )
@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

5 Likes

Just create new steam account and play with ur friends! If you will ever transfer there is a gap of lvls.)
SomeGoodLuckToYou

Pretty sure what I read there means next server transfer is available to GET OUT of Telsiai. Which means we should be able to do [quote=“DarkMetal, post:1, topic:244987”]
server transfers from telsiai to varena
[/quote]

i was hoping to wait some of my fren to play during f2p…now they said a whole new server n not connected,WTH!?

it supposed to be that way to lessen to load of telsiai
you don’t want the server to crash all the time now do you?

Of course i don’t, that’s why i stated that i understood what their reason would be and That’s why i am suggesting this. :slight_smile:

I don’t read anything on the announcement about next server transfers or anything about it… :frowning:

what the 1st reponse said. there will be lvl gap between you and new f2p player which is kinda bad for the rest of f2p’er. and i dont think you dont need an explanation why it is

i dont see how it’s any different to how they let klaipeda and orsha transfer to telsiai. sure it was only a week or so difference but no one can deny that it had a big impact in the economy.

edit:server names

danm sucks hard, i should have not bought a founders pack

1 Like

yeah i know , i didn’t actually say as soon as the server opens. It is only a suggestion for us players that are waiting on f2p release so that we and our friends can play together. :slight_smile:

Yes , every server free to play able to join but in telsial is not . We want to play with our friend too like every server . You nerver tell us you will create new server . Everyserver you let free to play in but telsial is not . Please read this Suggestion and let we transfer or merge server . I hope you read this I really want to play with my friend we are waiting to play together .