Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Doggo Companion!

Hey there, this is Goro! I don’t do good with speeches so I’ll let him take the stage:

Hey everybody :bangbang:
Have you ever wondered, “is there anything more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?” Well, I am Goro :fox_face:the Japanese Akita coming all the way from :snowflake: Alaska :snowflake: to tell you that there is! When I am not working on my full time dog modeling career I think it’s important to enjoy life’s other pleasures. Some people say, “Goro, you always work so hard, when do you have time to do anything else?”. Work is important, but here is a list of things that I will always make time for:

1. 12 hour power naps :zzz:
  2. Partying with friends :tada:
  3. Listening to good music while enjoying a nice day :musical_note:
  4. Eating cake (not too much or you will get fat) :cake:

I believe life is an adventure! And I want to adventure with YOU! :sparkling_heart:

Server Name: Klaipeda
Team Name: Satashi

54 Likes

It’s Hachiko! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

IMC PLEASE, I NEED A COMPANION AS FABULOUS AS THIS DOGO :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

It’s Hachiko!! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Haahaa, yes, he is the same type of dog as the famous Hachiko was!

Hachiko, the dog that eternally waits at Shibuya station for his owner to return to him one day.

Goro also has an instagram! You can follow his adventures there!

fucc thats a cute doggo +1

1 Like

very very cute, pls win :pray: +1

1 Like

AAAAH SO GORGEOUS ! i love dogs :’(

1 Like

Thank you!! :heartpulse:
Goro would love to be your new in-game doggo companion!
:dog2::sparkles::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

WTF! I love all shiba’s in the world @_@ I want to take one and take home :Q~~

1 Like

+10 to the doggo. What was the cake made out of?

1 Like

Awwww :two_hearts: and i would love for him to be a companion as well! give him a kiss and pet for meeee XD

1 Like

WoW! A Healthy and Strong Dog also Handsome these kind of dogs are often in excellent shape, thanks to their owner! :+1::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! :heartpulse: And the cake was a banana, peanut butter, oatmeal, and apple sauce cake!
He had to share it with his other dog friends because it was huge and he doesn’t want to get fat!!!
:birthday::cake::balloon:

And thank you everyone for the nice words and comments!

I’m sure Goro is over joyed with the praise!
I told him everyone here is so nice to him and he seems very happy to hear it. :dog2::kiss: