Tree of Savior Forum

Stuck in class advancement

That’s exactly the problem, there’s no option to select or npc quest if the problem were that easy i wouldnt request the staff help it’s glitched.I was supposed to be getting falconner 3 now and i’ve checked the quest log it’s not there

You probably already selected a class and your visible quest log was full, and then you forgot about it.

Go into your quest log, uncheck all the quests you have checked off, then find the advancement quest you took and check that one.

1 Like

Still waiting for a real response from the staff.

You already got your answer.
Just check your quest log “F5” and look for a quest related to the class you wan’t to advance.

Take a Screenshot of your questlog, maybe you selected the wrong class and that’s why you can’t find the Falconer C3 quest in your log (or check if you have this one -> [LVL285] Let the Hunting Begin [Falconer Advancement]).

Also, uhm, I have a terrible doubt, could you tell us your current level please?

Lvl 318 i also cleared a few quests for sake of space in the log and nothing aswell , @Neiru I bet you cant read properly

I sure hope you’re not already rank 8.

EDIT: looks to me like you’re archer3 ranger3 falc2

2 Likes

Oh someone already beat me to it, but I double checked your character, J4GU4R. It seems you are already at Rank 8 and at the moment that is the highest you can go.

1 Like

while we have your attention, maybe you can use this case to push for a “one rank reset per character” adventure journal reward or something similar instead of a team based one. Like it doesn’t have to be easy to get, you can make it really annoying like the mystical cube recipe or like the hidden class pre-quests :distinguished:

2 Likes

Hahahaha! Ohhh I got baited! :rofl:

Hm well there are plans for a rank rollback system, but I understand what you are saying. I’ll keep the suggestion in mind~

:prince:

2 Likes

While they had your attention, maybe i can use this window of opportunity to bring your attention to:

Hope you can forward this to the devs! :sad:

i want camping experience

2 Likes

rekt hueheuehuem gambate for rerol

Wow really?

Maybe before chastising someone who’s trying to help you maybe you should learn how to play the game properly.
:tired:

4 Likes

Yep, true. Nowadays people ask for help and they are even rude

2 Likes

And my terrible doubt turned out true…the reason why you can’t advance Falc3 is because you’re already Rank8, you screwed up your build progression sadly… :confused:

The problem with these fast leveling up events is that players level up so fast that they knew very little about the game and when older/veteran players tries to help them, they react negatively.

1 Like

This has to be the most priceless topic I ever saw on ToS forum…

Hello I’m Archer 3 - Ranger 3 - QS2, I can’t get QS3, help me :crazy_face:.

3 Likes

Fixed it for you ! (also fixed the class, but just a detail :P)
His rudeness makes this whole thread even better :smile:

@Vivie
The problem is that those players don’t think and don’t search anything about the game. Rush event or not, if you have a minimum of common sense you at least look up/ask about something as basic as the level cap.

reroll, reroll is fun for learning this game, and it will improve your play experience :3

This is a really great idea! Since not just one character in my team is messed up due to reasons…