Tree of Savior Forum

Stop acting like entitled privileged brats

Wow. I am astonished by everyone’s presemptious attitudes that are currently present within these forums, with tons of people all of whom have overblown egos, acting like they should be treated like a princess. Your attitudes have been so repulsive that a staff member had to leave due to all the stress and effort to put up with all of the audacious people on these forums. You’ve all turned this place into a virulent cesspool, full of toxicity and hate. I honestly don’t know how IMC hasn’t just shut down this game due to the horrible and infamous community that has been catalyzed from the greediness and shamelessness of it’s players. You’re all ruining the image of this game; this community is beginning to become known as one of the worst yet, and will continue to do so unless you all calm down.

tl;dr - take a chill pill

like jeebus ur al crayz orz like u da KKK and coming 2 teepee houses and lynch the ppl who disagree

9 Likes

i don’t know if you know this or not but, getting mad all over the place usually don’t solve this kind of problem.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It just comes with game forums.I don’t disagree with your base message,but we also wouldn’t see so much of the bad if the company had hired an army of Julie’s.Many people are at fault here,unfortunately.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

also, what staff member left :confused:

1 Like

is that why? or are you just presuming?
srsly, link source.
from @nuclearmissile 's post, it sounds like Julie went way beyond the lines of what was acceptable within her job duties. (which is too bad, because most gamers just wouldn’t care, or would even prefer a much more casual interaction with company reps.)

this might be good advice for a mirror, too: you’re currently contributing to the “virulent cesspool”.

i mean, i agree. there’s way too much self-entitlement on these forums. so much “i paid so how dare you ignore me” posting.

lol! probably an accident; i would assume that GM characters shouldn’t even be able to earn adventure journal ratings

Julie.

It seems she was the type who cared too much. A wolf among sheep, and she had to be let go. Which is messed up because hey, she was the most responsive even if she didn’t have all the answers. She actually tried quite hard to appease the ravenous folk, but often she also smack talked her company. So while it hurts, it makes sense.

I know IMC is mainly Korean, but I know Koreans know basic English, and it would be nice to see them actually communicate to us via Stream or Progress Videos, but it is somewhat of a naive dream.

2 Likes

So far I have seen or remember a single time where Julie had talked bad about IMC :expressionless:

and I doubt the leaving was for something as dumb as TC presume :disappointed_relieved:

More Staff members should be like Julie instead of been Cloud filled Robots with copy paste machines by hands…
:triumph:
Am looking at you 2 GMs :unamused:

but then again, that’s probably what this community deserve…

copy/paste machines that give no actual F about anything we say…

3 Likes

i kind of agree with this.
but more than that, this is what the -company- expects from its reps. “polite, proper, and always respectful. toe the company line, follow the company doctrine.”
if you don’t follow the company protocol, you’re not going to be allowed to stay.

(if you ever want a really -fun- customer service experience, go hang out with Blizzard reps… they’re crazy xD )

Isn’t that why companies get so much flak these days? Because they’ve forgotten to show they care?

1 Like