Tree of Savior Forum

Status reset - GM take a second to read this

Can some GM please pay attention to this post? I’ve already marked the GM’s in this post:

And still got no answer! I want to buy another pack for the status reset potion!! Please pay attention here and if someonelse has used and occurred the same, please post here!f

Thank you!

I used a status reset potion recently and I did not loose points

you REALLY lose the points ? because if you put 100 points in STR and 100 points in CON, you will have a lot more STR than CON because of the mecanics of the game.

Not the normal points. Ppl were complaining about the BP. It seems u cant get those back! Thats y I wont even test it. Ppl already did. See the post I marked

U got back all ur BP’s?!

I’m sorry but what exactly is a BP good sir? Bonus points? You only get those as you apply points, you don’t “get them all back”, you’re not supposed to. You get bonus points by applying status points to a stat and get additional points in that stat every so often based on the number of points here.

Unless you meant bonus points from quests and statues, in which case I would think you’d get them back.

Its miss btw. And yes, the bp’s from quests and statues. It seems that those r not coming back

I remember responding to that guy and his points matched up to where they should be.

1 Like

I’ve used it before and you do get ur bonus points back, I’ve compared it with the stat simulator and it matches.

@SoulLifter

The stat simulator does not count the BP’s u acquire by saving the godesses or some itens u get throught quests. In total till lvl 190, u get 36 BP’s by saving the godesses, statues and itens u receive. Those r the BP’s im worried about, since u cant re-do the quests, pray to statues again or get the iten stat in u inventory

The simulator does take into account BP, just have to manually input it in the simulator hahaha :sweat_smile:, nyway I’m just saying for me personally the restat potion works correctly.

I calculated using the simulator taking to account class, level, rank, number of BP points I’ve earned from quests & Zemnya so far and it matches. The restat even takes into account the INT potion that I took from a quest.

@SoulLifter

Oo the simulator doesnt take in account the BP’s I mentioned. Only 279 and those u get at 10 lvls ‘-’

I really hope it works for me thought ‘-’

Edit: what is the simulator u use? Just for curiosity, cause it cant be the same .-.