Tree of Savior Forum

Stale Chaplain AA build with sprinkles

Hello everyone. This is the same SPR AA Chaplain build that has existed since forever. I was using Kabba but of course, Kabba doesn’t mesh with AA. I figured I’d jump on the bandwagon and use the new Zealot instead, which is obviously OP by merit of it being a spanking new Cleric. Rate and advice? I don’t know why but I feel really stupid asking this so I accept flames. I deserve it.

I don’t think this build was updated recently. Because what the guy says is pretty old, especially this part “When you’re shoulder to shoulder with a Chrono in a competition for buff slots, prioritize this, Blessing, and Revive.” -> There is no more buff limit…

I will never accept a Priest build with a level 1-3 Resurrection. If you have Res 1, might as well not have it. If a Priest needs 6s to Res, it’s 6s lost for damages and support. Also you don’t get the attribute for Revive, so your Revive can’t be up at all times. Big loss for difficult content.
Deprotected Zone is pretty useless, so I don’t see why one would put 3 points in it rather than in Cure.
Deploy Capella is useless since people buy buffs from the Pardoner shops~ And even without it anyway now buffs last 5 minutes. So it’s still better to lose a few seconds casting 3-4 buffs than for the whole party to work around Deploy Capella.
Imo it doesn’t make much sense to go Exorcise 5 and only Magnus 1.
Gematria, Notarikon and Reduce Level are all three useless. Kabba 1 you max the first three skills (R7, Merkabah, Ein Sof). You only take Gematria and Notarikon if you go deeper in the Kabba circles and have an actual use for them.
I don’t think using 9 points on Invulnerable just for extra 9 seconds is worth it. You take it at 1 for the 1 point wonder. Then if you really dislike being disrupted, Gazing Golems are your babes. Instead you can level Immolation for some extra masochistic and nice damages.

1 Like

Hi,

Are you looking for some suggestions over a new Chaplain AA build or could be even more broad question as recommendation for AA builds?

I see. So get Res 3 for Revive attribute then? What should I drop? I know for a fact that Blessing and Aspersion can’t drop so it’s either Revive or Mass Heal. Do Exorcise still blips out of existence when trampled by a horde?

For the Kabba part I guess Gema and Nota is kinda only useful for C2 onward but I feel the concept of R7 reflect one hit for 7x damage is pretty stupid for PvE. I think I’m keeping it at 1 at most. Probably going to max Merkabah instead and roll with Reduce level.

For the Zealot part yeah I’ll take the one point wonder and Immolation.

From the other thread

Since you’re full SPR, you can drop the 2 points in Mass Heal.
Ein Sof gives a bonus healing and you’re full SPR, so even Mass Heal 1 would give you back a lot of HP actually.
Revive can also be dropped at level 2/3, but imo level 4-5 is the sweet spot where we really don’t have to worry about them and can keep doing our stuff when they do die and revive.
And for Exorcise, yes :confused: