Tree of Savior Forum

Squire's Base Camp disappearing

I’ve seen this bug being mentioned like 1-2 years ago and it still hasn’t been addressed. I don’t think the staff has even responded to any of the concerns either.

It’s really frustrating when a player spends so many resources setting up a Base Camp + Table and it disappears after 30 minutes when it should last 6 hours. I think it has something to do with the channel closing, I don’t know.

Is the staff ever going to look into it??

2 Likes

The camps disappear when the channel loses players in it

But yeah I agree it is very annoying to cook 30 sets then it will only disappear

Man I’m a new player and I don’t have much, setting up the camp and cooking the food, and then losing it, is not only annoying but too expensive!

@STAFF_Letitia

any updates?

If camps are meant to set for hours, it shouldnt vanish when player counts are 0/100
Nobody can afford to afk farm in a map like the old days. We were relying on afk bots to keep the map up.

2 Likes

Am hoping for an update too.

One of the best things in this game is probably squire food buffs! Too bad it doesnt work fine

1 Like

So I’m guessing this issue will continue to be ignored by the staff? It’s been around 2 years since it was first reported and the staff have never said anything about this.

The magnitude of this issue is big and it should be considered as high priority and should’ve been fixed a long time ago. Many players, like me, choose to become Squires solely for the Base Camp / Refreshment Table skills and this makes me want to rank reset and choose something else instead.

3 Likes