Tree of Savior Forum

Squire shop skills

I am a little confused here I want to make a squire but each of the shop ability said opens a shop does that mean you can only ever open 1 shop and makes the other ability’s invalidated?

If so why didn’t IMC just implement a modular system that if you take these ability’s why not open options within your shop for instance.

If you pick only repair you can only ever repair but if you do the other two the option also gives the ability to enhance attack and defence hell even give us a hidden class called blacksmith that can open all 3 shops as one like Chaplin with the all buffs in one ability.

Also what’s with the INT part of the shops a swordsman class with INT how on earth can someone make that work?

1 Like
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/merge-weapon-armor-maintenance-into-a-single-shop/314168/11?source_topic_id=333303

I said this before, but unfortunately…

oh well…

support merging all shop

1 Like

well I also made a suggestion for a hidden class.

hrmm…

no need for hidden class, can just make it a class3 squire attribute

but, at the moment, there is not enough encouragement for people to go all class3

that is why you see a lot of meta this meta that… coz game itself is imbalance.

1 Like

Chaplin does the same with priest it is basically priest C4 it makes all mat costing ability’s that cost mats to one ability that costs 1 mat of 1000 silver.