Tree of Savior Forum

Squire C3 - Is it worth it?

Guys I played squire in the last beta and I will again come open beta and release, my question is if I should stay at c2, or if it worth it to go to c3.
I don’t want to advance a full circle just because of weapon maintenance.

Regarding Penalty Reduction:
Is it just me or the skill seems to be complete junk?
Have any of you guys managed to play around with it? Any hidden bonuses or anything like that?
The skill honestly seems to be quite useless as it is right now…

Regarding Armor Maintenance (lv 15):
Do the bonuses stack with skills? If so, are they worth it? After all you are enhancing three pieces of equipment not just one.

Regarding Base Camp (lv 10):
How big of a % is the time increase to buffs at lv 10?

Regarding Refreshment Table (lv 10):
Are there new foods? Or just the old ones with better stats?

Thank you very much guys.

there are a lot squire c3 at krToS. but they are not mainly for PVE or PVP. they are just selling services at town.

Alright…
I am aware of how the class works overall, like I mentioned before, I played squire already.
I just want to know details about the third circle of the class.
I did not mentioned pvp or pve once o.O

please don’t get me wrong. i was trying to say, they don’t play with their squire c3 until max level - lv280. as long they got enough skills for repair lv15 or weapon maintenance lv15. they stopped to level.

I see.
Well, someone must have… and those questions are really hard to answer if you have not played with the character.
I was thinking about branching into another class, but I really like squire.
And believe it or not, it hits quite hard if you picked good classes before c5.
Thanks anyways mate!

Worth to go c3 only if you are playing with your own group and if you want to make money out of it.

It is also worth to take it at c1 as filler class (for utility at dungeons with Repair-Weapon Maintenance, utility in PvP with Arrest) when you think don’t have anything better to pick in that rank.

It only increases your Top, Bottom, and Shield physical defense. In total, you can only provide bonus 45 physical defense. People will rarely ask for Armor Maintenance service because it doesn’t have much impact.

Each level provides bonus 0.5 hour with 6 hours maximum duration at level 10.

Only 4 (soup, sandwich, yogurt, salad)

You can check a detailed guide about Squire here

First of all, thanks for the good answers, and thanks for the guide!

Second, when I mentioned the % of base camp, I didn’t mean the time, I meant the bonuses that the camp gives to people who cast close to it.

rip, had a decent reply and then @Erokhi came in and one-upped me ‘3’

But just to state it as well.

As Erokhi has said, it’s either C1 for yourself or C3 (for yourself) and your group/to make some money.

Base Camp’s Buff Duration increase is +100% at Lv 5. It increases by +20% each level, so Lv 10 Base Camp probably provides +200% Buff Duration.

And yeah, there’s only 4 food items available with Food Table, which also increase with Food Table’s level. (Hopefully IMC will add more in the future.)

Fantastic answers all around, thank you guys a ton!
Looking forward to keep playing Squire during the open beta =)