Tree of Savior Forum

Squire: Base Camp disappears

basecamp disappears if channel is 0

Yes. You mean if the channel the base is in has a population of 0. That’s the idea. Just submitting a ticket to see if support comes to the same conclusion and could possibly give us a fix.

Edit: I’m not sure what conditions make the channel go to zero because I’ve had this bug in Forest of Prayer Ch.1 where it has a constant population because of the vendors there.

So vendors wont count towards the channel population, only active logged in players.

But also, offline stores from players seems to be more resilient when a channel enters 0/100 and closes. Because i always set my squire repair shot together with my Base Camp, and its usually only the camp that dissapears.

Also, if i log out the camp seems to dissapear on a 100% chance. And sometimes even when changing characters.

Its definetly something that needs fixing, but so far the best we can do its set up on Forest of Prayers hoping that players queueing for dungeons there will keep the camp and table alive.

Yeah I’ve gotten lucky and gotten like 16 hours out of a camp once in forest of prayer but that’s about it. Can’t wait for this to get fixed. As I said before my main is a squire and a fix would be awesome.

The memories of physical link been bugged from more than 1 year are coming back when i look at this thread, even with people reporting this issue and providing evidence i dont even see a response from the staff.

Dina bee and Demon prison 2 are good spots because always afkers there.

The problem is the base camp can not be used on dungeons, just open fields.

Yeah I was wondering after I posted if you could put one in DP2. But I know I see a lot of camps in DBF because of the necros. But still, this isn’t the solution.

I was told the bug was sent to development in the response I received from support.

And also the food gets buggy usually after a maintenance. Food timer reduced to 30mins. Sometimes you can’t eat the food, an error message will pop up rendering it useless. And one time after cooking a batch of food, left it and came back after a couple of minutes, there’s no food on the refreshment table. And I’m sure it was set to be used only by PT members and it was only me and my brother in the party.

Can’t believe it’s only been a month but still would like fixed please.

They are too busy designing new gotcha cubes.

This bug is from the start of the game and yet not fixed. Just put the camp at Dina Bee Farm. All hail AFKer help our camp alive.

Dina Bee has been crashing for 2-3 times a day on Varena. No afk necro can save camps anymore…
When the new necro changes come , i hope they do something to the squire camps…

yeah put tent in mall server

1 Like

Hi neighbor.

later we crash and hapily put shop stall again <3

RIP squire …

I am facing this everyday, my camp lasts 6 hours or more but I have to replace every hour if I want to keep the camp buff, and I can’t leave the channel cuz it’s for sure that when I am back I will not see my camp :frowning:

@STAFF_Letitia
This is an area of concern especially when afk necros cannot afk legally in future.
Please make 0/100 channel Squire camps/tables. Let the Dev Team know :sad: