Tree of Savior Forum

Spirit Inquisitor help?

Im making an Inquisitor but I am unsure of this build since I know very little about the synergy seems like a lot has changed since I last played

going for pure pve bulky support inq with some damage 100 con rest in spirit unless someone objects?

cleric 2>priest3>Chap>Oracle>Inq

so ive read Maleus debuffs will benefit chaps spirit attacks, and inqs wheel will spread around blessing?

its this all correct? if not please I implore you to recommend me a build please

Malleus’ debuff will benefit any attack.
Inquisitor Wheel spreads damages done to it. You put up the Wheel, you whack it, your damages are spread around (as long as you buy the attribute). And it takes into account all your lines/buffs, that’s why Chaplains love it.

1 Like

Inquisitor’s Wheel got somewhat of a nef today in Ktest when it comes to AA builds though. It can only splash at most 15 hits, so it’s not that great a combo for AA builds anymore.

Flames haven’t been changed so far, but it’s not too farfetched to think they will soon receive some similar treatment.

1 Like

and the nerfs just keep coming to inq ugh… well what about a cleric>priest3>pala3>inq build? 100 con rest in spt seems like would be fun to use stone skin, barrier, sanctuary combo nyahaha nigh invincible! I think I could make do the damage for soloing with blessing AA and pala skills the only down side is maybe the healing since I will only have mass heal… but that shouldnt be too much of a prob with all that defence right?

Paladin Sanctuary is a channeled skill. You cannot use anything else during the channel.

Possibly being the only cleric in a group I can see why no one else went that path hmm k then guess ill make do with the standard malee build.

100 con rest is str or dex? and I have 1 rank for a filler. monk any good or go diev since those statues seem nice and I can just use carve for damage.

Is this your build? You can pick chaplain or cleric2 too. Or diev1.

I have 1 video of this ‘tank’ build with paladin barrier:devotion attribute at challenge mode stage 6->7. Priest3 chaplain paladin3 inquis1.

In ToS, players prefer hybrid of support + DPS.

1 Like

oh so it works thanks! yup ill go a spirit , cleric c2>priest3>chap>pala3>inq then thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have 1 rank too many, 10 ranks now. If you like, you could have a look at this guide for recommended builds: An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

read it, and I’m such a newb haha 1 rank two many, still I figure cleric2>priest3>Pala3>inq seems good.

For the Breaking Wheel 15 hits update, they are for true hits. Additional hits like Chaplain’s Last Rites and Sacrament aren’t affected.

Arent it 15 hits from ur character and it doesn’t breaks after this number of hits, so it still will deal damage.

Hi, the build you are looking for is C>P3>Chap>Krivis3>Inq (https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c333g.15223543.1f21456a9772a5.15213445.1f3f5a65.74416585)

Additional lines of damage :

1. Sacrament (Buy from pardoner’s shop)
  2. Last Rites
  3. Aspergillum
  4. Daino
  5. Aukuras’s GoF

The attributes :

The weapon :

The sub-weapon :

The shield :

Don’t build full SPR, this is not a support buffer build, increasse INT for damage, CON for HP or DEX for attack speed, any SPR from equipment is wellcome tho.

1 Like

Dead build on kToS. RIP CappaKrivis

1 Like

went cleric>p3>pala3>inq :stuck_out_tongue: maybe ill go chap next dont feel like going int… alrady got a krivis cleric wanted to try being a tank for once but thank you, all of you for the patient advice bows OTL now hurry up and update indo TOS! I need sanctary Xd