Tree of Savior Forum

Something like this should have been front page news: Kim Hakkyu's Letter to the Community Discussion

I haven’t seen you in years!! May I touch your paws~? :heart:

1 Like

I foresee an incoming

Only happy cats here!

With those “gropey” hands???..
One can only think of something else(I am corrupted…hehehahea)… especially when the victim is a kitty.
cough cough

o wait… he/she just wanna touch her paws…

Perversion intensifies*
Uploading…

Not that I do, but I remember Zero quite well from Gravity’s forums… You dunno her very well. :head_bandage:

Well if you guys knew who I was, you’d realize 90% of the time Im on Zips side on most these debates. But I give the companies some leway time till I start firing on all cylinders.

I am the exact opposite of a white knight lol. But I do find holding that title here amusing.

I’m going to hazard a guess that Steam didn’t exactly illustrate just how difficult it was going to be to utilize their services once the game goes live. But now that the ship has set sail, they can either continue to struggle trying to keep the ship afloat or call for a rescue ship.

Uh, do I know you? O_o

While I really don’t want to post in a thread made by a lying psychopath… :expressionless: I’ll make an exception this once, because, you know, it’s Zero.

Me too! I want to touch Zero’s paws and tail! Or poke her with catnip.

@ZeroTigress waves catnip and a Silver/Rupi for the Feed ZeroTigress Foundation :smile:

And steam also comes with its own set of problems, ones that also affect Tree of Savior, both for the Developer as well as the End-User.

2 Likes

Who are you people? 8U

5 Likes

I’m happy with his responce. I was looking for communication not a miracle. I understand these fixes take time, but silence during that time is not okay. If they keep up with communications i will be a very happy panda. I also hope they reconsider there prices for tp but if not i will still support once in a while, as long as they continue communications and stop ignoring tickets. Anyways i consider this a good move, but it means nothing if it’s all silence after this again.

1 Like

Ahahahaha, you’re right.

I’ll actually just re-post it in the correct place =X

prepares catnip and oversized net Here zero zero zero, I got some delicious tuna :smiling_imp:

Well you responded to me, so Ill respond.

I agree.

Let’s see if you can comprehend that better than the other person. aka dxdark

on topic: I don’t want to compare but can’t help but compare how Dev leads respond in forums in other games…

• communicating future plans are usually done through a sort of special, separate post like a Producer’s Letter, or Dev’s Blog of some sort…these plans he mentioned, they were in the works yet they only told us about it now? it was like, as OP said, damage control… :open_mouth:
  • the community team seems to be in a really hard place right now that they had to make the Dev lead say something to have it on good authority…it’s like they’re so overwhelmed that they’ve passed the baton to the Dev team…I personally don’t think it’s the Devs’ job to calm people down by explaining how sincere they are with their work :frowning:
  • it’s good we’re hearing stuff from the Dev lead himself, but it would be better if he responds to more positive stuff rather than the heartbreakingly sad ones like goodbye posts (not the dime a dozen QQ ones mind you)…other Devs would only participate if it involves Q&As on the progress of upcoming updates and all that exciting news…

TLDR; I’m more or less intrigued by this event, yet I’m not convinced to play more (as I have gone back to attend to my dailies in FFXIV and remain to limit ToS play for the weekends). I’m sensing the whole company is not in solidarity right now, but as I’m not in S Korea nor know anyone who works at IMC, I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt

1 Like

Personally, I liked his attempt to explain everything and his motives.

But I also think that it should have been an announcement and that they shoul create a bug tracker where we could describe, submit and see the progress of all the problems that he commented.

Wanting or not, many people of the community are able to help with as many detailed problems as possible, and duplicated bugs could be simply closed or re-referenced.

Therefore, what is the major “communication” problem in the current development of patches/updates is strictly no Feedback at all of what he called “one problem at a time”.

Feedback is the word they need now, not necessarily solve all problems at once, but show the ones been solved.

I already suggested something related on This Post, where I ask for a Update Log, when something is re-balanced / changed / enhanced.

People WANT TO KNOW THAT :smiley:

IMC keep silence for months than again give some nice post saying
"Look, we’re sincere and trying our best, we’re humans too".

And this happen not first time after long time without communication at all. I won’t fall for that. Only newbies on this forum can fall for that.
Everyone for weeks saying “C’mon IMC talk to us, please” and than they give one post, or talk to us for a few days at best.
Since it’s not first time hence it’s some of their strategy or they just don’t give a damn and have nothing in the brain and react only when community becomes too raged.

DON’T BELIEVE IN THIS “SINCERE” POSTS BY IMC. We’ve heard something like many times already.

One “warmth” post would’t solve the problems, fix bugs, get better management. You can’t simply one in a months come up with one post and leave.
I don’t mind not having communication when everying is fine, but since you got tons of problems to solve you’ve to come to your buyers and reassure them.

Communication must be created through long time period, with big effort and attention.

1 Like

The problem about his statement is that he didn’t provide any solution…

He simply acknowledged the problem which is good but fails to mention what steps IMC is willing to do to solve the problem

2 Likes

Give this man a thumbs upl^
There is no rough let alone suggested intervention to solve the current issues the game is facing…only addressing and admitting there are issues… which is a bit late… in my opinion

@hkkim

I appreciate you acknowledging the issues of the game but you FAIL to mention what solutions you have for the game, which is a bit sad. You didn’t mention any roadmap or something we can expect.

I suggest people to tag him and ASK FOR SOLUTION, not some sort acknowledgement of problems WE ALREADY KNOW.

Why do you need their exact steps? they said they are working on it. That not good enough? too bad i guess.

they actually did mention how they are dealing with some of it.

Many people were upset that they never aknowledged the problems, saying that is all they are asking for. At least this makes those people happy.